Harvester help please?

alexmummy07

Silver Member
Hi All

I'm only on Day 2 of my new Slimming World adeventure, but taking my nan out for a meal at Harvester today (has been planned a while)

I'm aiming for a red day so was thinking the 'simply chicken' (chicken, no skin, jp, and salad) would be ok, but now wondering about it?

I was thinking the chicken should be free?
The JP - I can eat half and take that from my HEX B, and the salad just pick free things, apart from sweetcorn, which I'm looking online as 1Synn.

Can anyone confirm, or tell me otherwise. Will leave a good few synns at the end of the day just to be sure, but is my thinking about the rest, right?

Thanks so much in advance everyone

xx

I'm going to a Harvester tonight too and am planning on having simply chicken, but as a green day choice. I thought if I didn't have another HEB, then I could count the chicken as 2. Then can have jacket, peas and lots of free salad too!

Chicken should be free then, as long as it's got no skin, as it doesn't mention a sauce.

I go on an extra easy day - chicken (without skin) is free, jp is free (usuallly really tasty too), and choose free salad items, with no dressing for completely free meal, or the light dressing for 1 or 2 syns.

Good luck!

i go ee too as lots of choice then . Salad for superfrees.Ask for jacket instead of chips or boiled but tell them no butter if you dont want the syns. Mixed grill is good-leave the onion rings/sausage. fried egg only 1 syn (I ask to leave em and ask for corn and they tend to give me it instead of the onion rings/sausage). Steaks are good too. Just make sure you ask them not to glaze with oil.(only some do).fruit skewers for desset give partner the ice cream ).They are always helpful and it is possible to have a asyn free lush meal.

Back