Harvester...

Seeing as the Syn calculator isn't very varied in the menu - just lists the puddings, what is free to eat here on EE?
I assume if I had flame grilled chicken, jacket potato (no butter) and baked beans plus lots of salad like carrot, cucumber etc that would be a free meal?
Saves me having to syn ketchup aswell!

that sounds good, yeah. I went to Smith and Western on tuesday and had sirloin steak (didn't eat the fat) with a jacket and no butter and salad, was nice and filling and free!

The only thing is that even though the chicken might be grilled, they might still put something on it like oil or something to stop it sticking, so it might be a couple of syns for that. But not much!

im ging to harvester on weds on a red day, im not quite sure what to have??

Can u not do am extra easy day? I would recommend simply chicken, have jacket potato on the side as a healthy extra. It comes with peas so on a red day u would be better off holding odd the peas and having more salad.
The jacket potato comes with sour cream but u can ask for it on the side. On the salad u best stay away from pasta and potato salad.

Red devil sauce is nice and low syn. I normally get extra to eat with chicken and potato.

U could do this with a steak or fish but beware u need to change default potatoes to jacket. New potatoes are probs on butter.

If ur def doing red day and fancy chicken I think they do a chicken salad where u get chicken and u just to help yourself to salad but get a bigger plate so its not starter size.

I had a red day and had the grilled chicken breast and the harvester bbq sauce (50 cals/2.5 syns) the baby potatoes (110 cals/5.5 syns) and a shed load of salad

it was delicious

Hi, new to this site and glad i came across this thread - we are off to good old Harvester later this week and wasn't sure how to stick to my new diet! I usually have the ribs on my non diet visits but need to change that! Will definately try the devil sauce though, again my usual is the thousand island....dread to think the calories in that! lol

anyone know syns in the red devil sauce? my absolute fave and as am going tomorrow eve would love some on my food but need to stay on track, its full of sugar so assumed it would be bad? obviously the fat free vinegarette would be the best choice but its not a harvester without red devil in my eyes!!

It's not bad, I always have it and def think its worth it. I can't tell u as on phone but check harvester website, they post the nutritional info and work it out. 20 calories is 1 syn.

Back