Harza's Food Diary

Harza

I have decided to go it alone and leave my group. I have been having more gains than losses this last few weeks, I go to group and hear how people have lost despite going over syns etc and then I go home thinking "Oh I can do that too!" - no such luck! Ive decided to start this food diary / weight loss diary to help me keep us my will power and motivation.. Ive had a couple of naughty days and now feel like I've got it all out of my system so will start 100% on plan again tomorrow (I do EE) and check in with how Ive got on... I cook pretty much all my meals from scratch using my SW cook books and magazines. I will do my best and try remember to post pics of my food too as Ive got alot of ideas from seeing pictures on other peoples food diaries.. Right, will be back tomorrow with what Ive eaten :)

Ooh if there will be pictures then I'm definitely subscribing! Good luck!

Right then heres todays food...
Breakfast - 35g porridge oats (hexb) with 100ml skimmed milk and 100ml water. A banana.

Mid morning snack - 2 rich tea fingers (2syns) with my coffee at playgroup.

Lunch - left over Tuscan bean soup (recipe from sw mag)

ForumRunner_20120620_200322.jpg

Mid afternoon snack - an apple and a aldi summer fruit cereal bar (3syns)

Tea - Sticky chicken with orange and baby spinach and rice (recipe from latest SW mag - was supposed to be pork but hubby is muslim so no pork in our house) 1/2 a syn per serving.

ForumRunner_20120620_200611.jpg

Evening snack - mini cadbury phily pot warmed and a bowl if strawberries to dunk into it!! (4.5)
Ww peach yoghurt

Drinks - coffee and tea using HexA milk. No added sugar squash.

Total daily syns - 10.
Weekly syns - 10/105.

Last edited:
Day 2

Breakfast - 2slices of wholemeal bread. I use aldis medium sliced bread, it weighs 33g a slice so (1syn) for extra 6g. Half a mini pot if choc philly spread on my toast (2.5syns) 1/2 a pink grapefruit and 2 hard boiled eggs.

Lunch - left over sticky chicken with orange and baby spinach. Boiled rice. (1/2syn)

Mid afternoon snack - banana. Milk choc digestive (4syns)

Tea -

ForumRunner_20120621_200708.jpg

Bengali kofta curry with turmeric and spinach rice. Recipe from april/may sw magazine. I used lean mince so syns come from that. (3.5syns)

Evening snack - grapes and a ww apricot yoghurt.

Drinks - tea and coffee using my hexa milk. Coke zero.

Daily syns - 11.5
Weekly syns 21.5 / 105.

Breakfast - 35g porridge oats (hexB) made with 100ml of my HxA (375ml skimmed milk) and 100ml water, 1 tsp sweetener and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
1/2 a pink grapefruit and 2 hard boiled eggs.

Lunch - Apple followed by low fat chilli chicken supernoodles.

mid afternoon snack - rich tea biscuit (2.5syns) Satsuma.

Tea - Left over kofta curry and rice from yesterdays tea (3.5syns for LEAN mince)

Evening snack - Strawberries, Aldi apple and sultana benefit bar (3syns) WW nectarine yog.

Drinks - Green Tea, tea and coffee using HXA milk. No added sugar squash and a hot choc before bed using my left over HxA milk and water with tsp cocoa powder(1syn) and sweetener. Freddo (5syns)

total daily syns - 15 syns.
weekly syns - 36.5 / 105 syns.

Last edited:
Back