Has an anyone tried Exante?

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has tried exante? Did you get the same results and are the products nice?

Any info / feedback on this would be appreciated?

Thanks!

I know Discpete has moved to Exante from LT cus it's a lot cheaper than the LT in NI. He has said at first he hasn't found the shakes as filling but all much of a muchness really, I dont know if that's since changed. Is there a forum here for it?

Hey,

There isn't a forum for it, maybe there will be soon, as they seem to advertising quite a lot.

TFR diets are definitely becoming more accessible and I am interested to know what people think of TFR diets you can buy online. If anyone has any feedback then please post!

Be -Yu is where it's at Jules, I have sent you a pm xxxxxxx

Can you PM me about it too ??? (sorry to hijack another thread!)

Caren. x

TY babe, I love it when you PM me! ;)

There is a sub forum for Exante in VLCD section.

Hey, yeah i just discovered that after i posted doh! Not much activity there though! And no forum for Be Yu!

Can you PM me about it too ??? (sorry to hijack another thread!)

Caren. x

Be careful inviting him to PM, he is addictive.... ;) lol

:pxx;)

Gaz, can you PM me too please!!!

xxxxx

I know Discpete has moved to Exante from LT cus it's a lot cheaper than the LT in NI. He has said at first he hasn't found the shakes as filling but all much of a muchness really, I dont know if that's since changed. Is there a forum here for it?

As quoted above, although I am now used to the sizes of the portions, took about a week.

The Exante forum is here - Exante - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Only main difference is that I get it via mail order and I weigh myself instead of the pharmacist doing it. Seems to be working well, my second weigh-in is tomorrow.

-Pete.

Back