has any 1 done jillian micheals 30day shred?

I don't do it very well!
Let me know how you get on with the 30 Day Shred, we can track our progress together x

Neither do i, think of a graceless hippo who is bright red and you are about halfway there!

Yay, I need someone to help me with motivation. I start with the best intentions but it quickly goes downhill. grr I'd better be able to locate it tomorrow!!

I love her!
I got some Davina weights from Argos, £15 for 3 sets x

Can I?

Hi there, I have this DVD ( well it's my daughters!) however will this slow down my weightless as I am SS , week 2, and would hate to compromise the weekly loss.
If it is allowed I will go get my gym kit on :D
Cheers, dolly

Should speed up your weight loss!! Do it!!

Also, how easy would this shredder malarchy be for a size 18-20 lady? I don't want to struggle and be put off!!!

Tara, she says in it something along the lines of 'if the guys on the show who are 30 stone can do this for 20 minutes then so can you' !
So I think the answer to that is Yes you can! xx

Lol thanks jess!! 30st is a long way off and I hope to make it further!! Will invest when I'm paid!!!!! X

Yes, she says something like I've got 400lb people doing jumping jacks so you can do them too, but I'll say they are hard! I thought they'd be some of the easiest exercises on the dvd but they're the worst :) Much worse than the last few minutes of ab crunches, which make you want to just crawl away and die quietly in a corner somewhere! hehe

It depends how much you need a wee.........

Lol!! Tell us about boot camp jesicacacacacaca!!

it's a great DVD really. I did (half)of it on July and felt terrible, it was hard....and then I'm doing it again (the whole this time hopefully) and this time I can do everything without stopping. I'm not even sore today. So I guess my fitness has increased ;) thanks Jillian...., and CD as being 22 pounds lighter than the first round might help too ;) especially for jumping jacks !
So day 2 for me today, who's in ?

I'm gonna try it tonight!!!

MY SWEET LORD!!!!!!!

Just done my first Jillian Micheals sesh....sheesh! I am pooped!

Needless to say when I do the punching section, I imagine I am punching her in the face! :8855: Just joking!

1 day down.....29 to go!!

Linzois
x

I just completed it again, even though I can't move after Boot Camp yesterday. That was a looooong 20 minutes!

is it only 20 mins?! I couldnt manage it today................. :(

What did you do? You're only supposed to do Level 1 to start with x

I need to get myself this shred! Sounds fun (not)

Is it a DVD version of bootcamp? X

It's intervals of cardio, strength and abs - intense but good. You need hand weights for it. There's 3 levels that you work up through - 10 days on each x

Back