• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Has Anybody hered this

It's funny you should mention this.. I am joining the meetings tonight and noticed it's still £4.95 per meeting and was really suprised as it was that over 4 years ago last time I went to WW meetings!! I will ask tonight at my meeting if you like?

Hi Sarah Its just what I have seen on another site maybe it is just a rumor so we will have to wait and see you can ask if you like it is not me whoes mentioned it It is some others on another site.
Please let me know how you get on at your first meeting tonight
Good Luck

They didn't mention anything about a price rise when I went to my meeting on Monday, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did put the price up.

I don't think I'd be very happy if I turned up to a meeting one day and they just suddenly announced it - especially as I usually go with just a fiver in my purse - that would be very embarrassing!

I hope so, because I'll look like a right lemon if I show up with just a fiver and they turn me away for not having enough money, haha.

rybens

S: 25st1lb C: 24st2lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st13lb(3.7%)
mine is offering a season pass from 29th april-1st sept £69.95 works out about £3.89 a week good idea for keeping you on track and making sure you still only pay under a fiver for the time being:D

Own group has done exactly the same as yours and given us a pass thingy. It is the same price so I would imagine most groups will be doing that. Must say though I have not heard anything yet about the rise in price from £4.95.

I was given a leaflet about the season pass at my meeting this week too.

It's a great idea, I think it's a great incentive to keep people on track (as well as skip the queue according to the leaflet, lol).

I can't decide if I should get one or not - I was hoping to be at goal before then so not sure it would pay for itself...I'm dreaming aren't I, hehe.