Has Anybody hered this

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Bethany246, 3 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    Has anybody hered if weight watchers meeting fees are going up to £5.50 a week thats what i have seen on another site.
    Only just asking If anybody else has hered it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Nope not me! Thats a first a hope its a rumour he he xxx

4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well I saw it on another site and they are all on about it so we will have to wait and see could be true

5. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    It's funny you should mention this.. I am joining the meetings tonight and noticed it's still £4.95 per meeting and was really suprised as it was that over 4 years ago last time I went to WW meetings!! I will ask tonight at my meeting if you like?

6. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Sarah Its just what I have seen on another site maybe it is just a rumor so we will have to wait and see you can ask if you like it is not me whoes mentioned it It is some others on another site.
    Please let me know how you get on at your first meeting tonight
    Good Luck

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I wouldnt be too surprised if it is. Like Sarah said I remember it being that amount when I did it years ago so I suppose an occasional increase isnt unreasonable.

8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

They didn't mention anything about a price rise when I went to my meeting on Monday, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did put the price up.

I don't think I'd be very happy if I turned up to a meeting one day and they just suddenly announced it - especially as I usually go with just a fiver in my purse - that would be very embarrassing!

9. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Marie
    It might be not right dont know why they have to put these things up. I think they might pre worn you if they do

Good Luck

10. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I hope so, because I'll look like a right lemon if I show up with just a fiver and they turn me away for not having enough money, haha.

11. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Dont think they will do it just there and then if it was going to happen dont you think it would have been done by now

12. rybens

rybens Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st1lb
    Current Weight:
    24st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.7%)
    mine is offering a season pass from 29th april-1st sept £69.95 works out about £3.89 a week good idea for keeping you on track and making sure you still only pay under a fiver for the time being:D

13. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Own group has done exactly the same as yours and given us a pass thingy. It is the same price so I would imagine most groups will be doing that. Must say though I have not heard anything yet about the rise in price from £4.95.

14. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I was given a leaflet about the season pass at my meeting this week too.

It's a great idea, I think it's a great incentive to keep people on track (as well as skip the queue according to the leaflet, lol).

I can't decide if I should get one or not - I was hoping to be at goal before then so not sure it would pay for itself...I'm dreaming aren't I, hehe.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.