has anyone been ss 100% & not lost much?

Hi b babe - as everyone says just keep going. It may be the scales that are misleading you - why don't you just wait until you see your CDC and try and wear same clothes as first time and then you will get an exact read out of your exact loss. I'm sure you will be posting here to tell us that you've done well. Also are your bowels moving okay - it might be that you are constipated so perhaps you could take something to make sure that they keep moving which will help the loss. Good luck and keep strongxx

There's nothing more depressing than doing SS 100% and not losing weight. I've STS twice in the last 3 weeks, I've no idea what my body is up to... it's throwing a major wobbly (although not as wobbly as it used to be!) I can't do anymore than I'm doing now.... 3 packs and 4-5 litres of water a day. So I'll keep at it - it's gotta come off sometime, surely? I set myself a target to be at goal by the time I go on holiday in Sept, and these STS weeks are messing up my plans!

i'm sure there'll be a sudden whoosh of weight loss. you can't fail to lose weight on this. your body will be doing something strange that it feels it needs to. as soon as it realises it doesn't need to it will all drop off, no worries :)

Saw 2 friends today who commented that my face is thinner and i am a bit smaller round my middle. Maybe they are just being nice but my trousers are a bit loose?

Friends might tell you little white lies, but trousers are not as kind. So if your trousers are loose, then your waist is smaller :)

I have SS'd 100% and not lost anything since last WI. Its really demotivating. I wish there was a way of making sure of a loss.

Agreed. Don't rely on the wii fit for accurate weighing. If you're 100% SSing, it will be impossible for you not to lose fat.

Last edited:
thanks for all your replies guys, you are all really helpful and I see others are in similar situations with sts on the scales.

I tried to weigh at boots but they were out of order! So i am just playing the waiting game, roll on Aug 5th when I see the CDC!

thanks again
bb

hey bb how did the WI go? i've just read through the thread and i can't wait to find out :D i'm sure you've done great x

hi, thanks for asking.

I got weighed yesterday and have lost 10 and 3/4 lbs, not as good as others lose, but at least I have lost and I am pleased, really pleased.

Hope everyone else is doing okay,

bb

that's brilliant! well done you!
i'm hoping to lose about that or more when i go to my first WI on monday. i am sticking to SS 100%. nothing has passed my lips that shouldn't so i am optimistic. don't know if i am in ketosis yet as my CDC said to do the 1st test tomorrow. i haven't had a day of feeling crap like she said i probably would. hope this doesn't mean i am not in ketosis :cry:

that's an amazing loss well done. I hope that it keeps you motivated. it's motivating me

soon to be I didnt feel crap either and I was in ketosis (I will confess though that i didnt have the im not hungry feeling after 3 days either though).

Im sure you are in Ketosis too if you have been SS

i hope so saneasineverwas! i'd be gutted if i got to the first WI and lost only 1lb or something. oh well, i guess at least losing 1lb, i'm not putting on 1lb lol

i only feel hungry when it's time for a shake, then i have it and i'm fine. my other half had chips for tea last night and it didn't bother me in the slightest :cool:

I thought I was the odd one out. I was fine 1st week and on day 5 sat in a fish and chip restaurant with no probs. Hope it stays that way. On day 8 I was very hungry but not sure if it was true hunger or psychological? anyway today I dont feel hungry, although im due a shake. I guess it just takes longer for some. Considering that I didnt feel crap im not really complaining

me either! my CDC made out it might be like heroin withdrawal (not that i know what that feels like anyway :confused:) so i was dreading feeling half dead and like i had flu lol
i've lost a good 10ins from various parts of my body already so definitely not complaining :D

that's a fab loss!! i only lost 8lbs in my first week. onwards and downwards bb!! that's brill :D

abz xx

well done - that is a great loss and there are not many people that lose more than that - just think if you lose 4 lbs next week then thats a stone gone - wow. Have a good weekx

Back