Has anyone been told to stop???????

chunkychops

Silver Member
Hya all. Just a quicky. My chemist looked at the weight range in her chart thingy and told me I can only do LT till I reach 10st 6 as I am 5'10". The trouble is, I feel my most comfortable at just under 10st. She said she will only give me 2 more wks and im feeling really annoyed at this. Should I just wear heavier boots and stuff at my nxt 2 WI to keep going???? Im not ready to stop yet.

Has anyone else had this, wot do you reckon???

Hey - why dont you phone LT helpline and ask them? I am sure you can stay on LT well into your healthy range!!! xox

Aha!!!!!!!!!! Good idea!!!! Cheers hun x

My pharmacist is happy for me to go on till I hit my target, have you told yours your target?

Otherwise buy those ankle weights and wear them under trousers so it looks like you have more to lose!!! Or 2 pairs and wear the other on your wrists!!! I can be sooooo naughty at times!!!! It's what I'd thought of doing if my pharmacist said anything!!!!!!

x

Hee hee.....I know cuddly. She is a bit dim tho, so I just thought id go for my WI on diff days each wk and get an "overstock" like, WI on Mon, then Fri blah blah. She dont know wot day of the wk it is normally lol x

Lol!!!!! Bless 'em! I'd do that and also start with one weight then 2 then 3, until I knew I was happy!!!!! She'll never know - she probably won't even suss that it is strange you are wearing long sleeves and trousers in the middle of summer!!!!

x

lol x

How did you stash that many....naughty boy!!!!!!!!!!! x

i was thinking of registering at more than one chemist, so i could get packs for when i move, my nearest chemist is likely to be an hour away at least. do you have another chemist to register at?

H

My pharmacist said it is up to me, When I have reached my own target weight..then I can come off it!

if you are desperate wear ankle weight s under your jeans!!
You can offically carry on until your bmi is 20 this is within the LT guidelines, which my chemist showed me!...fight your corner, tell them...after all its your body x

Thanks guys.....I will fight, fight, fight!!!!!!!!! If not ill just tell her ive shrunk to 5'6 or summet! lol x

Thanks guys.....I will fight, fight, fight!!!!!!!!! If not ill just tell her ive shrunk to 5'6 or summet! lol x

If you do can I have those 4 inches cause im only 5 4, so could do with some help Ta muchly:D

I'd gladly give em to you hun. Save me having a hump when I reach 60! lol

Oooh, ive just thought about it and im annoyed now. I thought you could go between 19 and 25 BMI, although other places say 20-25. Told you the silly muppet hasnt got a clue, she prob read the chart wrong. Dont think I can register at another chemist, cos there are only 2 in Cardiff and I dont think the other will let you register unless youve got more than 3st to lose.

Oooh, ive just thought about it and im annoyed now. I thought you could go between 19 and 25 BMI, although other places say 20-25. Told you the silly muppet hasnt got a clue, she prob read the chart wrong. Dont think I can register at another chemist, cos there are only 2 in Cardiff and I dont think the other will let you register unless youve got more than 3st to lose.

bum - the ankle weights it is then !!!:D

If you are already on LT and having problems with your current chemist, you should be able to change..i did1 i just took my weekly weigh in record and they signed me up there and then

:character00115::busted: x

Back