Has anyone else had to use guesswork to set their goal weight???

Well If we're going to start on everything we'd change, buggar it - i'll turn myself into Angelina Jolie - oh how pleased my HB would be with that as a thought!!! (tough sh*t eh!) lol

My OH hates her but I would still kill to look like her!!! x

Lucky you, my hb goes all gooey when she's on TV - pees me off cos he doesn't like it when I drool over Jonathan Ross (yes he may be 25 years my senior - but boy would I!!!) LMAO

Jonathon Ross??? And I thought my obsessions with Tom Selleck, Alan Rickman (but only as Professor Snape) and Alan Davies were weird!!! x

lol - Jonathan Ross is nothing compared to my other 'crushes' ! He's lovely - I think it's his personality that I like, and the hair - i'd love to know what shampoo he uses - it's so shiny!!! :)

Agree with all the above, never been less than adult size 14 since pre-teen years. Did get to size 14 jeans a few years ago and was about 11.5stone, but as i'm only a 5'4" titch i still felt big. Top of my healthy BMI is 10stone, but quite like the idea of being able to say I'm 9stone something! Have no idea what i would look like though, its quite wierd in a sense knowing that a new you will emerge. Wonder if you ever get used to it, or if you always see yourself as big? xx

Im shorter, 5'3 and a half! (not forgetting the half)!! lol! and i need to be in the 9's, which seems so far away!
I think the same as guru, people get used to seeing you a certain size and i think people get jelous, and i also think it unleashes insecurities with the ones close to you, my o/h told me i didnt need to loose anymore and i was still obese!! Its not just change for you but change for them too, smae with my mum, everytime she hears i have had a good weight loss she kicks into dieting which only ever lasts one week in fear that im catching her up and i will be slimmer than her!

Just remember not to let other influence you, you do it for and only you, also away from size you will know when your happy with where you are, when all your insecurities start fading, i cant wait to stop avoiding people and feel that i can be me again as well as be super sexy! :) x

I'm another titch at 5'4'' and my goal weight is 10st 4lb. It seems so far!:sigh:

I was actually this weight 8 years ago and wore size 12. But I was a real gym bunny, working out 2 hours at a time 4 - 5 times a week AND walking 9 miles a day 5 days a week.
This time round, I'll be happy to get to 11st and fit into size 14. I just don't have the time to spend that long exercising every week now. Back then my DH was working in the US and only made it home once a month, so I became obsessed with the gym. Now he's home a lot more, but I work evenings, so I'd rather spend time with him, than shoot out to the gym at all hours.

I'm 5'6 1/2 (the half is v important lol) and i'm aiming for 11 stone 7, the last time I weighed that I was a size 12, if thats any help! xxx

I must check my height properly actually. I've been saying 5"4 for the past 10 years lol - I may have grown (even if it is 1/2 inch!)

Thanks everyone!

I'm hoping I will be able to get to a size 12 because to me that seems so small!!!

Roll on goal day so that I actually know once and for all! x

Im 5ft 7" and all them many moons ago before childrens and take-aways I remember being 11st 2lb and I was a size 12. Although everybodys body is different if u go to the gym alot you could probably drop a dress size or two in inches alone.
Hope this helps xx

Back