Has anyone else noticed that there sense of smell has heightened!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Alexandria, 9 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Alexandria

Alexandria Member

Honestly, I can smell a tuna sandwich from the otherside of the office (I'm in a big office, lol). I am also addicted to cooking programmes on the tv, but can't smell them yet!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    hey , Did you read my mind , smeels , I notice smells more , also the smell of foods still on my hands for days , which before I did not notice , also I am watching my cooking programes more now ArRRRr . Think its all getting to much lol
  4. cissie

cissie Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I think you may well be right there, I have noticed the smell of food more lately. I think half the taste is in the smell!! still I have managed to stop myself putting anything in my mouth so far!! xx
  5. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

definitely am loving smelling stuff cooking at the moment, it's not tempting me but i am trying to embrace the sniff rather than be scared of smells!!
  6. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

I know, I can smell certain foods way after they've been cooked :-/
  7. MR2_Owner

MR2_Owner Doing Slimming World

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I have, everything smells a lot more intense to me.
  8. raven123

raven123 Member

What about when you walk past a coffee shop or foodie pace? God the smells - I feel like one of those Bisto kids!!!

I have to make food for the kids and just making some toast is torture.

My hubby always gets a curry takeout and wow does that smell yummy.

To be honest I haven't found that I am affected by bad smells. I think I sense air freshener etc much more or perfume etc as people walk past.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.