Has anyone else noticed that there sense of smell has heightened!

Honestly, I can smell a tuna sandwich from the otherside of the office (I'm in a big office, lol). I am also addicted to cooking programmes on the tv, but can't smell them yet!

hey , Did you read my mind , smeels , I notice smells more , also the smell of foods still on my hands for days , which before I did not notice , also I am watching my cooking programes more now ArRRRr . Think its all getting to much lol

I think you may well be right there, I have noticed the smell of food more lately. I think half the taste is in the smell!! still I have managed to stop myself putting anything in my mouth so far!! xx

definitely am loving smelling stuff cooking at the moment, it's not tempting me but i am trying to embrace the sniff rather than be scared of smells!!

I know, I can smell certain foods way after they've been cooked :-/

I have, everything smells a lot more intense to me.

lol!

What about when you walk past a coffee shop or foodie pace? God the smells - I feel like one of those Bisto kids!!!

I have to make food for the kids and just making some toast is torture.

My hubby always gets a curry takeout and wow does that smell yummy.

To be honest I haven't found that I am affected by bad smells. I think I sense air freshener etc much more or perfume etc as people walk past.

weird

Back