HAS ANYONE EVER USED ....

WHATEVER

You guys are a riot!:rotflmao:

I've tried xenical too and can just imagine the after effects on a crisp white uniform - don't do it! not a pretty sight.

Jools,

Did you get to see your GP? Did you ask for the help?

Hi my freind has been using tablets from her docs think they will be Xenical (they take some of the fat out of her food).She is getting along with them very well ,she soon found out which foods would set off the side effects and so avoids them 3 month on she has gone down a dress sizes all without any real effort (her words) She also feels that she has learnt to eat a more balanced meal and to cut down on portion sizes .So slowly she is getting there and generaly would say short term side effects are worth it (only short term if you learn what triggers them lol).As with all diets /weight loss plans what works for one doesnt work for another we just have to find the one that fits us xxx

Hi my freind has been using tablets from her docs think they will be Xenical (they take some of the fat out of her food).She is getting along with them very well ,she soon found out which foods would set off the side effects and so avoids them 3 month on she has gone down a dress sizes all without any real effort (her words) She also feels that she has learnt to eat a more balanced meal and to cut down on portion sizes .So slowly she is getting there and generaly would say short term side effects are worth it (only short term if you learn what triggers them lol).As with all diets /weight loss plans what works for one doesnt work for another we just have to find the one that fits us xxx
yeah i totally agreexx

Jools - yep. I'm taking reductil. Prescribed by my GP and definitly worth it if you can get it. It helps with feelings of satisfaction and hunger. I don't feel hungry as often as I used to. I rarely get cravings any more and I find less food makes me feel more satisified.

of course, I can still overeat when I'm p***ed off, but if I have the motivation to be good it definitely helps.

As for the over the counter ones, they're all nonsense.

I've been on reductil for 2 weeks and i think it's fab :)

Back