has anyone felt giddy and light-headed?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by bignic3001, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. bignic3001

bignic3001 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.56%)
    Hi all,
    I'm on day 15 of 100% TFR and today and yesterday I've felt really light-headed and lethargic. Has anyone felt like this, does it last long and anyone know why it happens and how to stop it?
    I eat all my shakes/soup and always drink at least 2 litres of water.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. candyloss

candyloss Full Member

Im only on Day 2 and was scattered as hell today, I called to my parents today thinking it was 4 o' clock, it was actually 5 o' clock. How lightheaded and dense is that, haha. By way, an uptake of water might help, we can drink up to 4 litres. Its a big shock to the system this diet but I think its just a case of good days and bad days. Youre great to get this far, keep up the good work:)

4. desperate2Bslim

desperate2Bslim Reaching the goal

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(46.28%)
    Diet:
    Acai Slim
    How long have you been in your program? I think,it's just the initial reaction of our bodies. Well, it really depends. Some feel that, some don't. I also felt dizzy on my first three days of my pill. But after my body had fully recognized it, then all is well. Observe it for maybe a week, If you still feel the same, you have to change it hun.

5. uklady

uklady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(12.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I felt like this yesterday on my Day 3. If you have any serious concerns, I would give your chemist a quick call where you got your Lipotrim from xx Good luck... you have done great to get this far :)

6. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

iv been like that for 3 days now, although im feeling slightly better 2day.
    im very lethargic tho even going upstairs is draining me, just putting it down to the lack of calories and hoping i get through it x

7. bignic3001

bignic3001 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.56%)
    Thanks Claire, the giddyness seems to have gone and I only get light-headed if I get up too quickly or run up the stairs.
    You definately lose energy on TFR - I really want to go back to Zumba classes but terrfied that I may pass out halfway through!!

8. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

yw hun, they do say not to do too much of strenuous excersize, because of the lack of calories, if you do go to zumba have a word with the instructor and tell her u may have to sit out of a few dances, make sure you listen to your body hun and dont over do it xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.