Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

has anyone felt giddy and light-headed?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by bignic3001, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. bignic3001

bignic3001 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.56%)
    Hi all,
    I'm on day 15 of 100% TFR and today and yesterday I've felt really light-headed and lethargic. Has anyone felt like this, does it last long and anyone know why it happens and how to stop it?
    I eat all my shakes/soup and always drink at least 2 litres of water.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. candyloss

candyloss Full Member

Im only on Day 2 and was scattered as hell today, I called to my parents today thinking it was 4 o' clock, it was actually 5 o' clock. How lightheaded and dense is that, haha. By way, an uptake of water might help, we can drink up to 4 litres. Its a big shock to the system this diet but I think its just a case of good days and bad days. Youre great to get this far, keep up the good work:)

4. desperate2Bslim

desperate2Bslim Reaching the goal

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(46.28%)
    Diet:
    Acai Slim
    How long have you been in your program? I think,it's just the initial reaction of our bodies. Well, it really depends. Some feel that, some don't. I also felt dizzy on my first three days of my pill. But after my body had fully recognized it, then all is well. Observe it for maybe a week, If you still feel the same, you have to change it hun.

5. uklady

uklady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(12.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I felt like this yesterday on my Day 3. If you have any serious concerns, I would give your chemist a quick call where you got your Lipotrim from xx Good luck... you have done great to get this far :)

6. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

iv been like that for 3 days now, although im feeling slightly better 2day.
    im very lethargic tho even going upstairs is draining me, just putting it down to the lack of calories and hoping i get through it x

7. bignic3001

bignic3001 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.56%)
    Thanks Claire, the giddyness seems to have gone and I only get light-headed if I get up too quickly or run up the stairs.
    You definately lose energy on TFR - I really want to go back to Zumba classes but terrfied that I may pass out halfway through!!

8. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

yw hun, they do say not to do too much of strenuous excersize, because of the lack of calories, if you do go to zumba have a word with the instructor and tell her u may have to sit out of a few dances, make sure you listen to your body hun and dont over do it xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.