has anyone felt giddy and light-headed?

Hi all,
I'm on day 15 of 100% TFR and today and yesterday I've felt really light-headed and lethargic. Has anyone felt like this, does it last long and anyone know why it happens and how to stop it?
I eat all my shakes/soup and always drink at least 2 litres of water.

Im only on Day 2 and was scattered as hell today, I called to my parents today thinking it was 4 o' clock, it was actually 5 o' clock. How lightheaded and dense is that, haha. By way, an uptake of water might help, we can drink up to 4 litres. Its a big shock to the system this diet but I think its just a case of good days and bad days. Youre great to get this far, keep up the good work:)

How long have you been in your program? I think,it's just the initial reaction of our bodies. Well, it really depends. Some feel that, some don't. I also felt dizzy on my first three days of my pill. But after my body had fully recognized it, then all is well. Observe it for maybe a week, If you still feel the same, you have to change it hun.

I felt like this yesterday on my Day 3. If you have any serious concerns, I would give your chemist a quick call where you got your Lipotrim from xx Good luck... you have done great to get this far :)

iv been like that for 3 days now, although im feeling slightly better 2day.
im very lethargic tho even going upstairs is draining me, just putting it down to the lack of calories and hoping i get through it x

Thanks Claire, the giddyness seems to have gone and I only get light-headed if I get up too quickly or run up the stairs.
You definately lose energy on TFR - I really want to go back to Zumba classes but terrfied that I may pass out halfway through!!

yw hun, they do say not to do too much of strenuous excersize, because of the lack of calories, if you do go to zumba have a word with the instructor and tell her u may have to sit out of a few dances, make sure you listen to your body hun and dont over do it xx

Back