has anyone found..

amethyst

Banned
their periods have gotton heavier?

i have also got the inplant (august last yr) and this month am having the heaviest period.. and i am at my partners house, he went work this morning and i got bad news about his bed when he gets back (feel so embarressed) :eek:

must be cus i am losing weight never had periods like this before...

am i alone? please say i am not.. :confused:

well I haven't stopped beeding for over 2 weeks now....so I'm hoping It will settle down very soon

My period 2 times ago was really bad - it lasted 23 days in the end. Never happened before, but I do have PCOS so I just put it down to that. I also went to the doctors and he said that it can be normal for it to happen occasionally. Then my last period lasted 10 days as well. If it happens again next time I think I'm going to go back to the docs, it doesn't seem normal to me.

i to was diagnosed with pcos few years ago, but since check up after having my last daughter i just have little bit now now as much as i did before.. but that was over a year ago.. maybe its time to get referred back to gyni again... i am scared, its to much to lose for me.. only been 4 days but was light then now really bad..

I've never bled regularly since I had my little girl 8 years ago (although according to the docs I am ovulating every month) and when I did it was heavy but only lasted for 2-3 days.
Since starting CD they now at least last the full 7 days, yet to find out if it happens regularly again (strangely enough I hope it does go back to a regular pattern).
I think it's to do with how quickly you lose the weigh, it plays havoc with your hormones, there's been a few threads on here about it through the last few weeks.

mine used to be very heavy before starting cd usually go on from anything to 10-14 days (very annoying) Never went to doc bout it. But since starting cd well have only had once since starting but it wasnt that heavy and only last 6/7days

wow everyone is unique .. lol

its just sarey having to change full one every few hours since last night.. will see how i am tommorrow and pop to doctors here even though i am not registered so they can only really advice on my next step when i get home... which i have to go bk next week for the easter hols then coming back up to live hopefully.. :)

thanks so much i do feel better knowing i am not alone..

PLEASE DONT TELL ME THAT,

mine are very heavy anyway cant cope with them being any heavier ill bleed to death lol:rolleyes:

not due till next week ill keep u informed lol

i had the implant fitted and didnt have a period at all since iv had it done but now im back on CD im bleeding again but its not very heavy at all

PLEASE DONT TELL ME THAT,

mine are very heavy anyway cant cope with them being any heavier ill bleed to death lol:rolleyes:

not due till next week ill keep u informed lol

I'm the same! even went to the docs about it a couple of months ago... but mine was WAY lighter!!! was sooo relieved. of course it might decide to be an absolute ***** next time, I'll just have to hibernate.

I had a procedure called MEA last year as my periods were real bad. day 1 and 2 i couldn't go anywhere as I would flood every 1/2 hour and go through clothes like no tomorrow. Since that op they have been fine very light but painful still. My problem though is i get really bad fluid retention and sore breasts 2 weeks before I'm due does anyone else get the same?

I had a procedure called MEA last year as my periods were real bad. day 1 and 2 i couldn't go anywhere as I would flood every 1/2 hour and go through clothes like no tomorrow. Since that op they have been fine very light but painful still. My problem though is i get really bad fluid retention and sore breasts 2 weeks before I'm due does anyone else get the same?

Hi hun, I always suffer more about 2 weeks before my period too.....I feel really bloated, tired, snappy and crave carbs and sugar like a demon...it usually only lasts about 4-5 days for me and then when my period does come I sail through it! Just a 'normal' period, whatever that is.........
I was sterilised about 5 years ago now, and it didn't affect me in any way.....periods pretty much the same as always.
I do worry though that my periods may become heavier, as when I was younger and a lot lighter my periods were quite heavy and since getting older and putting on copious amounts of weight they became slightly lighter....odd I know.......lol!
Anyways just wanted you to know that I am the same when it comes to 2 weeks before my period! :)

before the inplant i used to get the poops, sore breasts bad back etc now nothing i just bleed! WTF

i am ok today not so bad now just normal ... was so frightening yesterday...

our bodys how weird! lol

I have an implant and since it went in Sept last year I haven't had a period :D. Was very prepared to bleed being back on CD but so far no sign of anything. Isn't it weird how everyone reacts differently :rolleyes:.

Oh, I hope I haven't just jinxed myself!! Touch wood and all that!! LOL

Hope you are feeling better soon Amethyst :hug99:
x

i had a constant period for 2 weeks (i think) at the beginning of CD
im now on week 6 and have had a normal P since then.
it is v normal for ketosis to mess up your diet
i did atkins last summer and bled for about 30 days, allbeit not heavy, but annoying all the same
it does get better, well it did for me
my CDC was not worried when i was bleeding for weeks, apparently the fast weight loss can also throw you into turmoil with regards to hormones
dont worry too much!

Back