Has anyone got a large amount too loose on lipotrim?

A bit hungry - tummy is feeling a bit grumbly - but I've just had my afternoon shake and a pint of water so feeling better already! How are you doing? x

I'm ok thank you! Sounds like your burning the pounds as we speak!

I've just made the call to the pharmacy , going in tomorrow, he said bring my money to sign up! Woo wk I get my food replacement packets when I go tomorrow , tres excited ! He said £36 which is affordable , feeling very chuffed. X

It is surprisingly affordable - I think about when I used to pop to the shops a few times a week and spend £20+ on rubbish - Lipotrim actually saves me money!

Good on you - and we're all here to support you - we all have bad days and good days, ranting days and crying days and days when we're over the moon and want to share our weight loss with the world!

Happy skinny-making! xxhehehxx

ohtobeslinky said:
It is surprisingly affordable - I think about when I used to pop to the shops a few times a week and spend £20+ on rubbish - Lipotrim actually saves me money!

Good on you - and we're all here to support you - we all have bad days and good days, ranting days and crying days and days when we're over the moon and want to share our weight loss with the world!

Happy skinny-making! xxhehehxx

Rofl skinny making yeah I'm ready for this!!!! Just putting little one down for a nap and then
I'm on the laptop, going to watch the DVD !

I've come to my mums today, she is up stairs suffering with her chemotherapy, she was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer. We are the only big people in our family and a combination of stress and obese has consequences in her health suffering she is the first person to have cancer in our family :(

Anyway I'm loosing this weight for her and
My little girl who's 6 months old and most importantly myself xx

Good luck, Marley. Enjoy the journey.

Ali

Hey marley87 just wanted to wish you luck :D

Best decision I ever made starting LT again and in 10 weeks I'm 3 1/2 stone down. Like I said still got about 8+ stone to lose so 5 more to lose but at this rate I'll be so much slimmer by my birthday in June which is one of my goals. :)

Pop on here hun, set yourself some mini goals and keep drinking your water.

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good reason to do it hun. I gained weight through my cancer treatment and never really made a decision to do anything about it. It's been going on too long so that's my motivation. I wish your mum the best of luck on her recovery. xxx

AliGal said:
Good luck, Marley. Enjoy the journey.

Ali

Thank you Ali, sounds like your doing really well!! This forum
Is amazing I with I had discovered it many years ago :)

I'm going in tomorrow and I get my
Sachets tomorrow he said woo :) this is happening so quickly and the chemist is walking distance xxx

Bex I'm seriously feeling
The love and support in this community - I'm bloody hooked already lol:)

Here's hoping I can be a lot trimmer by summer. Managed to squeeze into my size 22 pants , arghh here's hoping for a size 12 body !!!

Slinky! I'm so sorry to hear you suffering from that god awful illness! I wouldn't wish it on
My worst enemy! Here's to happy and healthy bodies minds and
Souls for the remainder of 2012 xxx

Indeed - health and happiness to all - and that starts with 3 shakes a day and 4 litres of water - bottoms up!! xxx

It is possible on Lipotrim... I lost 5 stone in 20 weeks.... I'm now on a different programme with more options.... But Lipotrim taught me an awfull lot!!! X

Deezer said:
It is possible on Lipotrim... I lost 5 stone in 20 weeks.... I'm now on a different programme with more options.... But Lipotrim taught me an awfull lot!!! X

Hi Deezer,

Can I ask what program you are on now?
Why did you decide to change, I was just have a nosey at your journal you have done so well!

By CBT do you mean cognitive behavior therapy? Ive been researching this myself.

Thanks xx

Hi Deezer,

Can I ask what program you are on now?
Why did you decide to change, I was just have a nosey at your journal you have done so well!

By CBT do you mean cognitive behavior therapy? Ive been researching this myself.

Thanks xx
I came off before Xmas as i was SO COLD!!! ALl the time and it got ot a point where i couldnt concentrate at work..... I lost a further stone healthy eating.... But then after Xmas.... gained and lost the same half stone a billion times!!! Lol....

So i decided to go TFR again.... I am now doing Slim and save..... you buy it onlin.... so no pharmacy weigh. Check out the website.... there are SO many more options.... including an option of some protein and veg/salad.

I did have some CBT and i found it really helpfull.... More so with my general well being/stress levels/health than my eating habits to be honest!!! Maybe they're all linked together!!! It was worth every penny though i have to say!!! Really helped with my confidence!!! : )

XXX

What is TRF? I'll google it, I'm definitely going
To use Lipotrim to start me off.

Im Not really clued up with how it all works ATM , I'm going to get my sachets and the DVD tomorrow!

Wow it feels like Xmas I didn't realize it could be so exciting thinking about loosing weight xxx

Welcome Marley to Lipotrim. You wont regret it. Once you get to day 4 you will be sailing along. Can be a bit tough until then, but you sound pretty determined. I wish you well.

What is TRF? I'll google it, I'm definitely going
To use Lipotrim to start me off.

Im Not really clued up with how it all works ATM , I'm going to get my sachets and the DVD tomorrow!

Wow it feels like Xmas I didn't realize it could be so exciting thinking about loosing weight xxx
TFR is Total Food Replacement hun x

Kay said:
Welcome Marley to Lipotrim. You wont regret it. Once you get to day 4 you will be sailing along. Can be a bit tough until then, but you sound pretty determined. I wish you well.

Thanks Kay! I hope so :) going to put my all into it! How are you doing so far? X

Thanks Kay! I hope so :) going to put my all into it! How are you doing so far? X

So far so good Marley :) it's day 25 for me. I'm happily bopping along now. I have done Lipotrim before so I knew what to expect. Hopefully this time I will maintain after I lose the weight :D

Well done Kay, seems like your doing well so far.

Question for you folks:

What do you think the key is to maintaining weight loss? X

Back