Has anyone got a large amount too loose on lipotrim?

Hi Marley,

you can definitely do tis on Lipotrim.

I'm on week 11 and have 3lb to go till 4stone off. When I set out at New Year the thought of getting four stone off by Easter seemed impossible. But to start off with I just took it one day at a time, and the time soon whizzed by and the weight fell off.

Now I'm starting to think longterm, where as before I could only think about getting through the week.

I'm on holiday for two weeks over Easter, so the aim is to be good and not gain. Then I"m thinking baout losing the next two stone- hopefully by end of June. I'm at a conference then and I want people I've not seen for over a year to be like this....:eek:.
After that I'll be aiming for another 2 off before I go on my summer hols.

That will take me to 8 stone off. Then I'll stop and reflect- will I carry on with LT or change to WW for the final two stone.

Time will tell on that one!

Hang on for the ride Marly- losing weight at a fast pace feels GREAT

Marley87 said:
Operation slim you story has really given me the boost I need!! Can I ask , what dress size you were to begin with an what you are now?
I understand that's a personal question and if you don want to answer.

Youve lost 4 stone in 9 weeks can't believe it! X

Hey not to worry nothings too personal on here I was a 26(if I am honest quite a tight one) and am now 20-22 bottom and a 20 on top. Hope that helps hun x

Thanks for sharing operation slim!

Dusty congratulations on your weight loss so far..
Im sure your colleagues will notice a huge difference. Silly question but can you see the difference in yourself?

Well I've decided I'll pick up my sachets tomorrow but I won't start until Monday! I can eat all my favourite foods over the weekend :) naughty! Xx

Hey we all did it - a big blow out weekend prior to starting and then hit it head on. You asked about maintaining - I'll answer that when I manage it!! xx

Marley I always have a pig out before I start LT.
For me it's a big curry the night before - that way I can feel full for the first day.

Be warned the first week can be hard. Be prepared to feel hungry, feel dizzy, have headaches and feel drained.
Keep drinking the water, think about being thinner and it WILL pass.
Week 2 you'll feel great!
Week 3 your clothes will feel looser.
Week 4-5 you may start to fit in clothes you've not worn for ages.

I keep doing LT for only a month at a time (I get bored).

First time I lost a stone then had 2 months off. Maintained perfectly (whoo) then lost another stone. Then came Christmas and New year and I put on half a stone - oops.
Then I lost another stone... I've kinda gone up and down with that stone 4 times now though. Going to try harder this time though.

Oh, maybe start taking some fibre- you can get fibreclear from your LT pharmacy. It doesn't really work for me though so I'm trying something else.

Constipation is the worst side effect of this diet I think.

Slinky (and) And ,

The big blow out is being organised, tonight I had bacon sandwiches, I must also fit a Toby carvery in andante a curry. My weakest point - maccy d breakfast:(

The amount on money I spend on take out , disgusting!

And , I hear your breath stinks from keytosis, I'm a migrane sufferer and I've assigned myself to the fact I will feel poo.

Lots of cuddles, dvds(if I'm feeling poorly) and walks with LO next week to take my mind of it.

How much water do they recommend you drink?

Anyway here's to a happy and healthy future. Xxx

Slinky (and) And ,

The big blow out is being organised, tonight I had bacon sandwiches, I must also fit a Toby carvery in andante a curry. My weakest point - maccy d breakfast:(

The amount on money I spend on take out , disgusting!

And , I hear your breath stinks from keytosis, I'm a migrane sufferer and I've assigned myself to the fact I will feel poo.

Lots of cuddles, dvds(if I'm feeling poorly) and walks with LO next week to take my mind of it.

How much water do they recommend you drink?

Anyway here's to a happy and healthy future. Xxx
Hiya hun... they recomend between 2-4 litres of water.... but the more you drink the more you shrink!!!! : )

As your water uses water to break down fat!!!

Happy slimming!!!!

X

Your breath will change - but it won't go stinky - it will go peary! Ketosis produces pear smelling breath - very odd. If you're worried about it ask for mint strips or a mouth spray from your pharmacist as these are the only things we can have to battle it!

As for water - I drink 4 litres a day to stay full - but it does mean more loo breaks! heheheh xx

Hi hun, I join this club, I'm starting tomorrow at 16 stone and want to be 11 or 10 (I have a big frame, so 10 might not look great on me.)

Wow, it's really good to be able to say things like that here, I have to pretend to be happy irl... :/

Good luck everyone! x

Katy_the_kelt said:
Hi hun, I join this club, I'm starting tomorrow at 16 stone and want to be 11 or 10 (I have a big frame, so 10 might not look great on me.)

Wow, it's really good to be able to say things like that here, I have to pretend to be happy irl... :/

Good luck everyone! x

Katy! I have a big frame too exciting
Times lie a head ...xx

This time for me ketosis has produced really bad breath.
My bf has spent all day today moaning about my breath today.
He says it smells worse than dog poo... Erm, yeah thanks!

and said:
This time for me ketosis has produced really bad breath.
My bf has spent all day today moaning about my breath today.
He says it smells worse than dog poo... Erm, yeah thanks!

Hahaha ahh hun , bless you tell him it's for a good cause. Does it still smell when you use the breath strips??? Xx

I don't think you can PM until you have done enough posts. I can't either!

I've never seen the breath strips anywhere marley.
And he can just put up with it. haha.
I'm only doing it for a few more weeks anyway this time.

I told him he had to be supportive - eg. Don't get takeaway curry when I'm about! And he's not offered me any food but he doesn't mind how I look anyway. He keeps saying, "don't get too thin please".

I get breath strips online - ebay does the best selection really!

My OH has just called me stinky! How nice(!) heheheh xx

Hiya,

I lost 2 stone on my first go, went off it, didnt put any back on and since i started again after xmas have only managed to lose few pounds. I still have around 10 stone left to lose to bring me into my healthy bmi, which sounds alot but hoping against hope its achievable. I have started walking before work and zumba once a week so hopefully this will give me the kick start i need and the inspiration to carry on. Very hard going but i believe it will be worth it in the end !!! Continued good luck ladies..

I have at least 10 stone to lose to be in a healthy bmi range and restarting again today. joined up in Feb this year and lost 1 stone 3 in 4 weeks but struggled big time so took a break but didnt gain anything which was good and am back on it now as worked out I have 9 weeks to lose about 2 stone and then 1 week refeed for my holiday and then back on it when I get back from my holiday

I have at least 10 stone to lose to be in a healthy bmi range and restarting again today. joined up in Feb this year and lost 1 stone 3 in 4 weeks but struggled big time so took a break but didnt gain anything which was good and am back on it now as worked out I have 9 weeks to lose about 2 stone and then 1 week refeed for my holiday and then back on it when I get back from my holiday

I actually think that maintaining in-between diets is just as impressive, if not more so, than staying on the diet. The diet becomes routine eventually and as the weight comes off we get a buzz to spur us on but when you have all the temptations without a strict program and the bonus of weight loss then I expect maintaining to be much more difficult.

With such large target losses I don't think chipping away in chunks with a maintenance breather in the middle is a bad idea if you have the strength and willpower to do it. I had just under four stone to lose and I will have been on LT for three months which I'm not saying has been the easiest thing I've ever done but it hasn't exactly killed me either. With only a three month spell to survive it's been ok but I'm not sure whether I could personally have gone on for six or twelve months in one go. I'm sure I'd have taken a breather too.

I admire those of you in it for the long haul and wish you all the best.

Back