Has anyone got a large amount too loose on lipotrim?

I have around 10 stone to shift. Not sure how im going to do it yet though. Will be TFR for around 7 weeks then 1 weeks refeed as im going on my hols in June. After that will see where i am and what i want to do next. Thinking i'll come back to LT though to shift the rest.

Hiya I started it yesterday and am 21st 7lb, at the moment my goal is 14 st coz i can't ever remember being 14st, when i get there then i'll think about what to do then,

It is possible everyone.... I was always overwhelmed with how much i had to lose!!! 9 stone!!!!

I'm now 2 stone from goal!!!

You can all do it!!!!

X

I have 10 stone to loose. I have had many friends do this diet and the results have been amazing! It's great because I have a friend who is also doing this diet who started a da before me.

Good luck to all, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's outcome!

Much love
Big Jay (for how long I don't know)

We can do it guys !!! I've got 10 stone to loose too currently I'm 5'7, 21stone 1lb and a size 24.

Deezer can I ask what size clothes you were to begin with and what size you are now?

I'm going to try and go more on clothes size and how I feel to begin with , but my long term
Goal is 11stone.

One step at a time everyone - hugs

Xxxxx

I find it easier to set little goals so on my desk calendar I have circled dates that I want to be so much by my first goal is next week and thats 16st9 next one is june and I set a goal of 14st9 I aint worried if I dont get there it just keeps me motivated.

Hello lovely folk. I do another vlcd - and started on 15 December.

I did it because I'd met 2 people who were successful at it - and I had failed at lots of other ways of shedding the weight. I just put one foot in front of the other, did what we were told and AMAZING ....it started coming off. It's not been a straight line - some weeks are slower than others. But it is always downwards and I am astonished to be the lightest I've been this millennium.

It isn't hard but it does require planning and commitment. I've rarely felt hungry - and usually a hot drink or sometimes an additional shake has sorted that. I found lots of times when previously I would have mindlessly helped my self to something or tasted the cooking or just finished a few scraps of meat etc - so being alert to that has been essential. There have even been a few times when I have taken a taste of something I was cooking, realised what I had done, and then spat it out! I've had some grumpy times - I think the hormones laid down as we get fat make us have PMT when it's not expected. I've also had a few times when I've been very tired. the clinic told me to have another sachet at those times and that really helped. I've also had great support from LT and S&S guys on here.

I couldn't really believe when I started that I would be able to loose 10 stone. Would it be yet another thing I tried and failed at? Now, I'm a believer! I know I can do it. And I also know that the real work actually starts at goal - as we have to change our way of eating and way of life and establish new habits that will support us staying at the healthy weight.

I think your language matters - talking positively and finding ways to help yourself be successful. Not having a username like fattywotsit. Being aspiratiuonal and committed to success. Picking oursleves up and keeping going when things aren't great. I've had a mother in law crisis and lost our two dogs since I started Alizonne, and I have used it to keep going, not an excuyse to stop.

So how do I help myself? For example - I mostly pay for petrol at the pump now. I don't go food shopping unless I've had a shake first. I get rid of clothes I've shrunk out of. I have bought new bras even though I know they'll only last a couple of months - as a fitting bra makes one look so much better. I am ditching the clown clothes (you know'll know the feeling soon - trousers that fall down cos you've lost so much!) and constantly wear just 2 pairs of trews from ASDA. I have a third pair one size down that I try on - that is so motivating as I know I will get there. I have a confidence that I will shrink - that never happened on WW et al.

I also recommend finding some friends on here - people with the same journey who are experiencing the same things - or maybe ;like Deezer are s8 stones ahaead of you! So this is a great thread Looser85. I've also liked seeing how many of us there are who have 100lbs+ to shed.

There's a good clothing size thread: http://www.minimins.com/general-weight-loss-discussion/257817-dress-sizes-weight-loss-5.html to take a look at weights and sizes. We carry our weight in different places - as our weight drops, it beomes a stone a size for most people through the teens.

People who didn't know I was dieting only started commenting after I'd lost 4 stone. This is partly because they don't really notice until it's obvious iut also because they don't want to offend by commenting as we may be offended or it implies they disapproved of us fatter. One of the best comments I've had was at a business conference when a guy said bl**dy h*ll where's the other half of you? My best friend whom I hadnt seen since before Xmas said she was so very very proud of me. And I am very lucky that my DH is so supportive.

So I wish you all luck and I know that if you do do what LT tells you to do, you'll have great results. Good luck y'all, and keep posting!

oops - posted twice - as it was still in the drafting box - so now deleted the duplicate post!

Great post!

I have to admit finding and joining this forum was as good as discovering lipotrim in the first place!

I am now on week 5 - something i've not managed since the very first time I did LT and I intend to do another week, albeit on another VLCD and I am going to do the refeed properly for the first ever time.

I've, 'only' lost 3 stones in total so far but it's changed my life! I can't quite comprehend how it must be losing 10 stones!! It must be incredible!

I know I've already contributed to this thread but I just wanted to say how inspiring it is to see there are others out there with a large amount to lose. I am slightly daunted that I will have to stick to Lipotrim for such a long time but I know the results are fantastic. So to all those who are currently shockingly overweight just think - we will be slinky, we will be fit, we will be able to enjoy life to the full. Here's to being a skinny minny! (and that goes for all those not so shockingly overwieght too!) xx

We can do it guys !!! I've got 10 stone to loose too currently I'm 5'7, 21stone 1lb and a size 24.

Deezer can I ask what size clothes you were to begin with and what size you are now?

I'm going to try and go more on clothes size and how I feel to begin with , but my long term
Goal is 11stone.

One step at a time everyone - hugs

Xxxxx

I was a 24 on the verge of having to buy a 26.... Now I'm a 16/18 bottom and 14 top!!!

: ) X

Wow Deezer thanks that's fantastic, well done!

Bridesmaid , thank you for the encouragement I'm at the end of day one and feel like my body is dying. Dry mouth and throat slight head ache but surprisingly not feeling hungry.

I just feel generally weak. Is this normal? Will the headaches pass?

I feel like I'm going crazy xxx

I need to lose nearly HALF of me! lol
42 lbs gone in 6 weeks, another 70 lbs to go!!! So I guess about 5 more months on this diet.

Good luck to everyone. x

Wow Deezer thanks that's fantastic, well done!

Bridesmaid , thank you for the encouragement I'm at the end of day one and feel like my body is dying. Dry mouth and throat slight head ache but surprisingly not feeling hungry.

I just feel generally weak. Is this normal? Will the headaches pass?

I feel like I'm going crazy xxx

It will pass hun!!! Hang on in there!!!! X

Fabulous set of questions from GCQ who shed 84lbs and has kept them off for 5 months.

GCQ says: It's hard work but once you get your head in the right place it seems easier.

I think you have to spend time preparing yourself.

Be clear about what you want, how much do you really really want to be slim?

Are you sure that losing weight is really very important to you?

Do you think it's possible?

Do you believe three magic packets a day will do it for you?

Are you prepared for three litres of water and lots of weeing?

Do you think it's going to be worth the initial hunger, discomfort, and anti social, boring monotony?

Do you believe that it is not for all of your life but a means to an end?

Are you ready to change your habits, say no to other foods at all social things just for a while?

Do you believe it a healthy, safe and effective way of losing weight that works for many people?

Do you believe it is possible to stick to it for as long as you want to?

Do you believe that if you fall off the wagon that you are equally capable of getting back on?

Ready, steady, off you go then!!!

Good luck- this is for me too, of course. Being slim is amazing, so much better than being fat.

GSQ.

ISN'T THAT FAB? the full thread is at http://www.minimins.com/exante-maintainers/267869-maintaining-5-months.html

Back