Green Day Has anyone got any soup recipes please?

There are literally dozens of recipes on here for soup. So I would try doing a search using the blue button at the top that says "search this forum". But most soups are either already SW friendly or need only small tweaks to make them syn free, so take a look at recipe books and online recipe sites like www.bbcgoodfood.com

I just fry (in fry light) some onion and then add some ground coriander & garlic - then add chopped up toms & lots of stock - let it bubble away till cooked then add lots of fresh coriander leaves and blitz
Yummy x
Can you have garden peas???? Cause I love pea & mint (with couple pot added to thicken) x

For carrot and coriander...I fry red onion a little in fry light, then add peeled sliced carrots, celery and coriander stalks to pan. Cover with chicken or vegetable stock and plenty of pepper. Boil, wait to cool, add coriander leaves then whizz up with hand blender. It's really nice and you can add a bit of natural yoghurt if you like it to make it a bit creamier.

Hi my whole family including kids love this recipe for butternut squash and red pepper soup.We make it frequently.Take one butternut squash,peel it and chop into chunks.Take one red pepper,de-seed and roughly chop.Chop up one large or two medium onions.Add veg to pot,add two veg stock cubes or fresh veg stock.If haven't used fresh stock just add water to few inches above the veg.It is quite a sweet soup and i like to add a teaspoon or two of curry powder to give it a bit of kick,I also add a bit of garlic,black pepper and a dash of Worcester sauce.Bring to boil and simmer for about 30 mins.Then i blend it.You can add as much water as you want,we like it a bit thick.I take a flask with me to rugby to watch the kids,it keeps me warm and stops me giving in to the bacon rolls all the other mums are eating lol.

Back