Has anyone had any success with Tescos Ultra Slim?

SianLeighan

Hi,

I'm Sian :)

I've put on about 4stone in the past 2 years and seriously need a kickstart in losing weight. Has anyone tried the tesco's ultra slim shakes and been successful?

I started yesterday and I quite like the taste of them, just here for advice and people to talk to regarding my weight loss.

Hopefully someone can help :)

Thanks

Hi Sian. I use the Ultraslim because I prefer the taste and they are cheaper! I am restarting as I fell off the wagon but I managed to lose a stone in 6 weeks after Christmas. I was not sticking to it 100% though.
Good luck with your journey x

Hi I'm also thinking of starting the ultra slim tesco shakes I was just wondering what kind of success others have had too ?
I was thinking maybe having the shakes for breakfast and lunch and then a healthy meal or ww meal for evening meal...I am a full time working mum to a 14 month old and don't get much time to cook healthy meals so need convenience and need a strict way of cutting down the calories without the need to cook/spend alot xxx

Hi I'm also thinking of starting the ultra slim tesco shakes I was just wondering what kind of success others have had too ?
I was thinking maybe having the shakes for breakfast and lunch and then a healthy meal or ww meal for evening meal...I am a full time working mum to a 14 month old and don't get much time to cook healthy meals so need convenience and need a strict way of cutting down the calories without the need to cook/spend alot xxx

I find it hard with a baby too she is 11 months but I only work part time so hats off to you!! I use ready meals - naughty! But i have lost weight doing it this way. I will look into healthy eating when I have lost a good chunk of weight! Xx

I find it hard with a baby too she is 11 months but I only work part time so hats off to you!! I use ready meals - naughty! But i have lost weight doing it this way. I will look into healthy eating when I have lost a good chunk of weight! Xx

I know I must be crazy working full time...and if you don't mind me asking how much have you lost ? And do you have slim fast or ultra slim shakes ? Xx

I know I must be crazy working full time...and if you don't mind me asking how much have you lost ? And do you have slim fast or ultra slim shakes ? Xx

I started using ultraslim just before christmas but fell off the wagon. I started again at New Year at 16st3lbs. Lost a stone in 6 weeks, lost my way and put on 3lbs. Restarting this week at 15st6lbs. I prefer the taste of the ultraslim so I use that xx

i use a mixture of asda tesco and slim fast plenty of choice in flavors lol i really dont like the superdrug ones they are yuck do you use my fitness pal to work out daily calories i just put what one i have had for the meal and they put in the calories so doesnt really matter what one you use my favorite is tesco vanilla hope this helps :) good luck x

I have been on Slimfast but am now on Ultraslim and find them very similar. Well the weight is coming off! They are cheaper too :)

I need a boost before my holiday to Mexico in 3 weeks time so wondering whether to give slim fast a try again.
i quite like the idea of these Tesco shakes though especially if they're cheaper too.
Do they only do shakes or do they have bars and snacks too? Thanks xx

I bought some today to try instead of the slim fast and I enjoyed it :) hope it works. X

I think I saw some other bits yesterday but I only buy the shakes so didn't pay much attention. X

Hi, I've used Ultra Slim in the past and dropped a stone, then fell off the wagon haha - restarted yesterday. They are on offer at the moment at 2 for £7 in my local Tesco, so I bought chocolate and cafe latte which are both lovely. Good luck guys xx

i have always heard good stuff about tesco ultraslim. one of my mates lost a stone in a month. but she was fasting too. but i am defo thinking of buying these too so looking fwd to reading more success stories. i have 4 & half stone to lose.. for now would like the help of tesco shakes!

Much nicer than Slim Fast, in my opinion anyway :)

Hi , I've been using the Ultra Slim powder shakes for nearly a year now & as previously was using Slim fast shakes but found them giving me a stomach ache due to the fillers they put in it & was getting a lot of wind also. Tesco's ones are far nicer & I find them thicker & less sweet & artificial than Slim fast , plus are a bit cheaper too . I've tried all the flavours except vanilla &really love the Strawberry & cafe latte but not so keen on the chocolate . The only downside I find is that the label says 12 meals but no way can u get 12 meals out of them I usually get 10 with a couple of tsp left over .
The question is do they work ? Yes they do & I have gone from
A size 16 down to a small 14 I have noticed a big difference in my legs & hips they have slimmed down quite a lot . The shakes do help you feel full also but make sure you drink a few glasses of water in between as they will make you a little constipated.
I'm not on
A strict diet & do allow myself the odd treat like crisps , chocolate etc but have avoided bread totally throughout my diet . P.s another tip I found is that for mixing use a shaker or a stick blender & you get perfect shakes every time :)

How is every1 getting on? I love US, it has worked well for me this week! Hehe x

Back