Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Has anyone had this problem?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by BermudaGirl, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. BermudaGirl

BermudaGirl Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hellooooo, I am back after a year and got off to a ROARING start!! First week, 13.3lbs, second week 7lbs, this week - what on earth is going on?? I have been flicking between end of weight 2 week and 1lb more!! I have NOT cheated - I know people say that and really they have, but I haven't. I am in ketosis (altohugh my keto sticks are very dark which I don't get as I'm drinking 4 litres a day). I do expect plateaus on this diet, but not in week 3. Has anyone else experience this problem - I am not letting it get me down - at the end of the day, I have still lost 20lbs in 3 weeks, but I have a goal of losing 4lbs a week and i aint getting that this week!!!
    HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Hi BermudaGirl, could just be the water levels in your body adjusting, TOTM perhaps? Either way I wouldn't worry about it. You've had fantastic losses so far and I bet that you find that if you have a crap loss this week then next week will be a good one!

Ps how's Bermuda? I used to live in Devonshire Bay in the 80's and work at the Bank of Bermuda, went back in 2008 to see friends.......used to love it there:D

4. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Same happened to myself and my friend. Week 3 poor but I lost loads first 2 weeks . Don't worry all went back to plan week 4 x

5. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    I tested mine for the 1st time today and im in ketosis, its the 2nd one down so not dark, 5th day today. I'm unsure why you havent gotton a paler reading, but good luck to u x

6. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    Thanks for that Sigourney. I've had good losses first two weeks and am in week 3 now so if I have a disappointing loss this week I'll remember your experience and won't let it get me down.

7. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Exactly . Oh just so you know my friend .another one is on her second go just going into week 4 . Same happened again . Must be the way our bodies are . Good luck keep me posted x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.