Has anyone had this problem?

Hellooooo, I am back after a year and got off to a ROARING start!! First week, 13.3lbs, second week 7lbs, this week - what on earth is going on?? I have been flicking between end of weight 2 week and 1lb more!! I have NOT cheated - I know people say that and really they have, but I haven't. I am in ketosis (altohugh my keto sticks are very dark which I don't get as I'm drinking 4 litres a day). I do expect plateaus on this diet, but not in week 3. Has anyone else experience this problem - I am not letting it get me down - at the end of the day, I have still lost 20lbs in 3 weeks, but I have a goal of losing 4lbs a week and i aint getting that this week!!!
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Hi BermudaGirl, could just be the water levels in your body adjusting, TOTM perhaps? Either way I wouldn't worry about it. You've had fantastic losses so far and I bet that you find that if you have a crap loss this week then next week will be a good one!

Ps how's Bermuda? I used to live in Devonshire Bay in the 80's and work at the Bank of Bermuda, went back in 2008 to see friends.......used to love it there:D

Same happened to myself and my friend. Week 3 poor but I lost loads first 2 weeks . Don't worry all went back to plan week 4 x

I tested mine for the 1st time today and im in ketosis, its the 2nd one down so not dark, 5th day today. I'm unsure why you havent gotton a paler reading, but good luck to u x

Same happened to myself and my friend. Week 3 poor but I lost loads first 2 weeks . Don't worry all went back to plan week 4 x

Thanks for that Sigourney. I've had good losses first two weeks and am in week 3 now so if I have a disappointing loss this week I'll remember your experience and won't let it get me down.

Exactly . Oh just so you know my friend .another one is on her second go just going into week 4 . Same happened again . Must be the way our bodies are . Good luck keep me posted x

Back