Has anyone heard of Shake that weight?

JodiLeanne2012

Hey everyone :)

Im currently on day 2 of my plan :)

Ive been looking online at vlcd and have come across ''shake that weight'' has anyone heard of them? there are alot of reviews on there and there all really good.
Its 3 shakes a day and a healthy low carb meal in the evening or 4 shakes a day and no evening meal.

But the thing that caught my eye the most was the price, its only £119 for 126 shakes .. and they also do a taster pack on there for £5 where you get 1 of each flavor shake which is banana, strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. .. seriously considering ordering the taster pack.

I know you wont get a consultant with it but i weigh myself every week at tesco anyway as i get the print out with it all on so the not having a consultant really doesn't bother me!

and 126 shakes for £119 is an amazing price i think as having 4 shakes a day will give me 31 days worth!!

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this company before?

Thanks very much :) xx

I haven't heard of that one, but doesn't look like there are many flavours which might get boring. Slim and Save is a similar price and has it's own forum on here I can certainly recommend it, but if you go over there I'm sure others will recommend too.

Never heard of it so can't say. It does seem very cheap - maybe too cheap? In my experience, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. :rolleyes: But you could always order the taster pack to see what it's like.

I'll second the recommendation for Slim and Save, even though I've never done that one either :) cos lots of people around here have tried it and like it.

Thankyou for both of your reply's :) .. i have been on slim and save before which i did like, only moved over to Cambridge for the weigh and measuring each week which was a bit silly! i'm still looking into shake that weight but thinking of going back to slim and save once i have used up my products :) xx

Hello
I've just started Shake that weight. There isn't a lot of choice, but thats perfect for me. When i did CD before i only had a few flavours so i'm just on the choc, vanilla & strawberry shakes. The shakes dont have any packaging other than plain foil packs with stickers on. STW state this is how they can keep costs down.

It is a lot cheaper than CD but the shakes are really nice once blended. :)

Back