Has anyone majorly gone over their points and then gone on to lose?

Carthago delenda est

Silver Member
Hey,

Just got back from Nando's. Tried so hard this week saving points, then I go and spoil all my hard work by having the 13pt cheesecake :mad::cry:

Have you ever eaten badly one day, but then gone on to lose that week?:break_diet:

How many points over are you and how long til wi?

yep! :D dont know if it's just me put went away to beer festival but on 5lbs at beginning of week (fri-sun) by friday WI i was sts again :) guessin you wont have gained as much as me from one cheesecake so i wouldnt worry too much about it, depending on when your WI next is try claw few points back each day until then :) xx

thanks Smirky!

Starlight - I'm over by about 9 points. WI is on Wednesday.

Yeah, I'll do that and hopefully get a bit more exercise in - probably a little jog, dancing to music and jumping jacks :)

Hiyaaaaa......This week I lost 1 pound per day however on Sunday i went off the rails and i actually wouldnt be able to tell you how many points i went over by. Weigh in was today and I still lost 5 pounds.
Hope this helps xx

Wow, well done on that loss skinni_minni!!!

I feel a lot better about it. I just want to lose something. I weighed myself this morning and the scales were looking good, so hopefully I'll still lose. I just don't want a gain or STS. I'll take 1/2 a pound, no problems!

Back