Has anyone mixed a chocolate and a banana pack together before?

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
And if so, is it nice??!!!!!

Just wondering before I go off and try!!

:wavey: Nope I'm afraid not but I've read somewhere that its meant to be nice x

Yes, and it was lovely :). Must admit I used a Lactose free chocolate shake with the banana :).

CDC

Fab, will go and try it now then!!

I'll come back and let you know what it was like!!!

Hey, that's not bad!!! I'm starting to find the chocolate one has a strange aftertaste, think it's because I'm drinking chocolate tetras so getting used to the difference and also I sometimes make them up with milk which hides the aftertaste too! But it's bearable with the banana one added!!

Choc mint and banana is REALLY nice

ive just had half banana half choc with 2 sweeteners mmmmmm

Hiya!
I'm a bit of a mixing queen! You've already discovered ChocBanana, but why not try:

Choc/Strawb/Banana = Neopolitan
Banana/Butterscotch = Banoffee
Cappuccino/Choc = Mocha
Strawb/Choc = ChocBerry
ChocVelv poured into blk coffee = Mochacino
Sun.Ornge/Vanilla = Mandarin cheesecake
Hot vanilla/tsp. blk coffee = Latte

Neopolitan & Banoffee are more yummy as "muffins", or made into mousse.:drool:

When mixing flavours, there are approx. 6 teaspoons of powder to each sachet. Always use a spoon to measure out if you're using half 'n half, or a third of a pack - that way you know you're still having the right quantity for one meal! Happy mixing!!:party0011:

Hiya!
I'm a bit of a mixing queen! You've already discovered ChocBanana, but why not try:

Choc/Strawb/Banana = Neopolitan
Banana/Butterscotch = Banoffee
Cappuccino/Choc = Mocha
Strawb/Choc = ChocBerry
ChocVelv poured into blk coffee = Mochacino
Sun.Ornge/Vanilla = Mandarin cheesecake
Hot vanilla/tsp. blk coffee = Latte

Neopolitan & Banoffee are more yummy as "muffins", or made into mousse.:drool:

When mixing flavours, there are approx. 6 teaspoons of powder to each sachet. Always use a spoon to measure out if you're using half 'n half, or a third of a pack - that way you know you're still having the right quantity for one meal! Happy mixing!!:party0011:

Great minds think alike Lainey, i've always mixed my packs...yummy xxx

Makes it much more interesting doesn't it Mandy?!! I typed up a little booklet when I first became a CDC to hand out to all my clients, with ideas, mixing, recipes, but have to admit, since back then, there are so many others who have even more recipe ideas - I haven't tried many of them, but they sound fab! My CDC used to just have the packs as they were, and thought I was like a mad scientist when I told her about my kitchen antics! Soon learned that L.L's/CD's had been creating muffins/crisps etc, donkeys before I even knew what CD was! Still, surprising how many DON'T know about the variety of mixing packs! The more flavours the merrier methinks!!!
What's your fav flav?

My CDC counsellor thinks i'm mad too. My fav is strawberry & choc. When i was on LL i used to mix the raspberry & choc...yummy!

I also make foods with my packs, ice cream with the strawberry pack is lovely, choc muffin is pretty cool aswell. I think i've got a stick with all the different things you can make with the packs. It's either a sticky is on here or the LL board...

xxx

Must look it up! I know there are many recipe links out there in the big world, but I used to get by with the muffins, before learing a few others. Will definately try find your stick though - never know, there may be a multitude of goodies you've made that my tastebuds haven't tried yet! Will let you know if there is!! Cheers! Ooops - and sorry for mispelling your name last time - can I blame being sleepy or ill?! :nightf: or :sick:

Back