Has anyone put on weight with sw

x_kerry_x

Ive been Doing EE n just weighed myself, put on 4 bladdy pound!! Wtf!!

As a total scale addict you truly cannot have a clear picture weighing midweek so try not to worry. Body weight flucuates so much from day to day that it is impossible to predict what your true weight loss will be. Stick to weighing once a week, same day, same time for a truer more accurate reflection. If like me you cannot resist scale hopping then ignore all the results in between :)

It was after my dinner so maybe that's why. Im doing extra easy at home... Here's the first 3 days food diary... Is this ok due think?

Day 1- extra easy
Breakfast - 3x Satsuma’s
Lunch – Jacket spud with beans and 1 laughing cow light triangle (1.5),
Dinner – SW chips with beans, 2 eggs, mushrooms and 2 Cumberland quorn Sausages (2
Snacks: Bachelors Tom & basil cuppa soup (5.5), Shape white choc yoghurt (5.5)
HEX A – Semi skimmed milk for coffee

Didn’t know about HEX’s really!!
Day 2 – extra easy
Breakfast - Muller light yoghurt x2, 1 pear and 2 satsumas
Lunch – Jacket spud with beans and 1 laughing cow light triangle (1.5), 1 WW yoghurt & 1x Brown dread (B HEX)
Dinner – Pasta & sauce with 2 quorn burgers (2) and brussel sprouts
Snacks – apple and handful of cherry toms. Skimmed milk as A HEX

Day 3 – extra easy (today
Breakfast – Muller light yoghurt with a pear and Satsuma
Lunch – Pasta and sauce with punit of mushrooms and Muller light yog
Dinner – SW chips, scrambled egg, 2x Cumberland sausages & beans
HEX A – skimmed milk
HEX B not sure yet!

Am I ok to do Extra easy all the time??

So, my first thought is nowhere near enough superfree. Try & get 1/3rd of every meal as supefree.
My 2nd is you need to make sure you have your healthy extras, and weigh/neasure them
My third thought is that on a day when you don't have meat, i'd do a green day, so you can have extra hex's.
& forth - you must really like sausages!!!!

Nooooooooooooo stand away from the scales......it is my first week too. Went well over syns last weekend (first week end as well #disgraceful)....got on my scales when I got home from work and I hadn't lost any weight..... #groan...however, when I got weighed tonight I lost 3lb #happy.

Don't torture yourself get rid of the scales #itcontributestogivingup (love hash tags too much twitter..lol)

Stay with it xxxxx

At a glance it looks ok to me. I find there is a massive difference, 4 - 6lbs for me, between weighing in the morning & the evening so try not to worry.

I have lost the majority of my weight on EE so its perfectly fine to stick to it all of the time just be extra sure that 1/3 of your plate is made up of superfree foods :)

Yeh my Mum just where's all the veg so I'm going to eat more I think and see how I get on. I don't really eat meat so will mainly be EE or green. Didn't realise I could change from EE to green .! Need to look into different food ideas for work really, something quick n easy x

dont weigh midweek unless you can take what the scales say with a pinch of salt.

Midweek weigh ins/daily weigh ins - they are not your official weigh in so never should be cause for concern.

Moan over :)

As already suggested - up your superfree fruit and veg to make your meals more filling and satisfying.

Do you drink enough fluids? do any exercise?

Do you have the right amount of daily syns?

Do you have your HEX a choice (and your B!)

Good luck - looks like the basics are fine, you just need to get the tweaks happening to be 100%.

x

Back