Has anyone read the twilight saga??

Hmm - I enjoyed the first three but thought it all fell apart in the last one. That one was soooo bad it was almost funny. And I hated Bella by that point - just wanted to give her a slap! I really wanted to know more about the family's back story - particularly Carlisle and Jasper.

oooh i really wanna read these i love vampire book. i will have to look out for them and watch twighlight

omg i loved them lent them to my friend then i am gonna read them all again

Hmm - I enjoyed the first three but thought it all fell apart in the last one. That one was soooo bad it was almost funny. And I hated Bella by that point - just wanted to give her a slap! I really wanted to know more about the family's back story - particularly Carlisle and Jasper.

I have to disagree. The last book was probably my fave! (though it almost ties with book 1). I LOVED everything that happened in it, and yes, there was a lot of extraneous stuff but the core things that happened (dont' want to ruin if someone's not read it!) really made it a winner for me!

absolutly brilliant set of books, read all 4 in just over a week, now they are doing the rounds among the male taxi drivers and i may get them back by christmas :p all the hard men who dont do romance are totally hooked on them :)

i thought the film was very good to

Oooh yes, big Buffy and Angel fan..... (and yes, I'm 41....).
;)

I'm a huge buffy & angel fan too. Was going to tell you before that I like your avatar!

Back