Has anyone recently started the Lipotrim TFR?

I have the sore throat and chesty cough...I went to the pharmacist today and she said to rub Vicks on my chest - use a sore throat gargle and take ibuprofen (hopefully it will work).

I was so low yesterday that I cried...feeling a little better today as my weigh in showed a loss of 11.5lb !! Very happy with that and, unless my cold like symptoms get worse - looking forward to continuing with the losses.

That's a great loss well done and olbas lils are great on a tissue as well.

Hi,

Hi, how are you doing? Meant to post last night but had a friend round.
I feel a lot better today. No cold symptoms any more and its been a good day in general. I can relate to the sore throat, well dry throat but haven't had that today.
I'm feeling slimmer and looking it and my jacket seems a bit roomier so that's quite motivating. Even considering staying on a bit longer than planned. Although i'll take it 1 day, then 1 week at a time.
Hoping throughout this to gain more willpower at my trigger times in the future )on a night in front of the laptop/TV). Really surprised i'm nearly on day 9 but also proud.

Hope your doing ok.

Gosh 9 days it flies I'm a way. Congratulations on the non scale victories that really what it's all about.

Gosh 9 days it flies I'm a way. Congratulations on the non scale victories that really what it's all about.

Thanks. Yeah and being patient is so important as I can usually be too impatient with dieting and expect to see a difference in a day! not this time though :)

Have you tried the shakes hot/warm? like the chocolate? Had a really good day today whilst having them cold as usual, but just thinking of a change in case the boredom sets in at any point,,,

Have you checked out the recipies on the main.lt forum? I did way back in 2008 but rembered them as fails. I'm not a coffee drinker but quite a few people love the mocha..

Have you checked out the recipies on the main.lt forum? I did way back in 2008 but rembered them as fails. I'm not a coffee drinker but quite a few people love the mocha..

Hi, no but I will. Not much of a coffee drinker either but ordered the banana shake for next week with the strawberry and soup.
Had another good day today even with a fuddle going on at work lol. One of my colleagues was like ' there's some satsumas if you want one' ha ha.insaid ' no can't have those either...
The Keytosis is really helping as my appetite seems to have really stemmed to say there's so few calories being consumed.

Hi, i'm on day 4 but still feeling the hunger pangs & my tummy rumbling constantly. I thought it'll take 3-4 days to go into ketosis. Have been drinking lots of water & abit of black coffee. But till now I feel so hungry and on the brink of giving up. Pls help..

DONT DO IT!!! you are doing so well for me day four was the hardest! the smell of food was driving me insane...

your only 3 days away from your first weigh in, and i promise it will get easier...

Yes, it was really driving me insane! luckily i managed to pull through and although now everyday i have some moments of serious cravings (food addiction thingy) but tomorrow is my first weigh in! yay! hopefully the result is not disappointing and hope ketossis will really kick in to help reduce my cravings.

Anyway thanks for your reply & support! It's really a big encouragement to me. :)

Yes, it was really driving me insane! luckily i managed to pull through and although now everyday i have some moments of serious cravings (food addiction thingy) but tomorrow is my first weigh in! yay! hopefully the result is not disappointing and hope ketossis will really kick in to help reduce my cravings.

Anyway thanks for your reply & support! It's really a big encouragement to me. :)

no probs, i dont have a food addiction but did struggle a LOT while on TFR, there were moment where i did think oh ill just have a bit, but somehow made it through...
best of luck at the weigh in... and remember even if it is disapointing that its the start of something...

Hi Livedadream,

I just weigh in today and i've lost 11 pounds. I couldn't believe my eyes. This is amazing! Although it's very tough but worth it! This is a big motivation to me and i can't wait for the day when i finally reach my goal lose 7 stones. :) :)

However, i have a big problem coming up. My team have a welcome lunch for new colleague next 2 days where everyone have to participate. How should i explain to them why i'm not eating or do you think i can refeed for 1 day (2 shakes, 1 no carb meal) to avoid them knowing i'm on diet?

Hi Livedadream,

I just weigh in today and i've lost 11 pounds. I couldn't believe my eyes. This is amazing! Although it's very tough but worth it! This is a big motivation to me and i can't wait for the day when i finally reach my goal lose 7 stones. :) :)

However, i have a big problem coming up. My team have a welcome lunch for new colleague next 2 days where everyone have to participate. How should i explain to them why i'm not eating or do you think i can refeed for 1 day (2 shakes, 1 no carb meal) to avoid them knowing i'm on diet?
That's amazing... Well done! As for the welcome lunch for me it varies most of the time I just told people I was being really strict with my eating and was having a protein shake for lunch so I could have a big dinner... Most people accepted that. My rep told me your not supposed to refers for at least a month so I wouldn't risk it but speak to your rep... To be honest no one I met cared much when I told them my little white lies about 'protein shakes'

Thanks! That's a really good idea. will keep that in mind when ppl ask me. i will also check with my rep about the 1 day refeed. :)

Well done on the weight loss
I'm coming to the 4th week now have started to re-feed. Lost about 9lb the first week and a few pound each week on average which wasn't what I wanted overall but lost about 16lb so far. My other half has lost over 2 stone in same period. Once ketosis kicked in my water intake dropped off as I'd forget to drink as the hunger had gone.
I do feel a bit apprehensive about eating again but have had no carbs.
Just checked my ketosis levels and I'm out of ketosis now but eveyone I know has noticed a big difference in my weight. Was 12 stone and now and just above 10 and a half stone.
Whatever happens I'l sticking to no carbs going forward then eventually might have them on a morning.
Stick with it though as it really does get easier. It's also a great way to re-educate about foods and has been great for discipline my night time cravings.
I've never felt better. So much energy so it's something you can get used to and do as long as you need to.
One had to cook for my kids but if I've ever got a strong craving ibe said 'do I want this food more than i want to lose weight and the answer has always been no! lol.
Good luck. You can do it. My willpower has gobsmacked me and I'm very proud I've been able to do this

Back