Has anyone seen lilli?

yes i really need some new clothes,my mum bought me some new knickers the other day she said she was sick of me pulling them up xx
LOL mums are fab!!!:D

Hi Lil....I hope I didn't add to you being down....what with Atkins Chocolate:eek:
ive got my own mind hun lol ,i just needed to take a step back and look at the bigger picture ,ive done that now and im gonna do this ive already lowered my target and upped the exercise ,the sun helps as well i aint sweating like a pig this year,ive even bought myself a lovely pair of short black shorts xxx

You go girl ....shorts....oooo can wait to wear shorts and have nice tanned legs x

I want an all over body spray tan, but I don't want to look orange....any ideas of where I could go (you're all from round my neck of the woods!!!)

as yet no cellulite but you never know,any ideas on a good fake tan,ive stopped the sunbeds and looking kinda blueish xx
St Tropez dear in boots but £10 on ebay for a huge bottle and you can see it going on so no streaks!!! Swear by it

I am using dove summer glow guys and its really good, im sared of fake tan!! xx

i like shazs idea of a spray tan but my sister paid £40 for hers and ended up tangoed,nic are you sure on the st tropez i can streak anything you should see my bloody windows xx
Serious i am **** and have no patient for things like that ...but its right every time!!! Just need to make sure you exfoliate and mosturise before you apply!!! Always do it before you go to bed ...(make sure you dont have light sheets on tho) then when you are asleep and moving around it buffs off the bits you don't need. You can see it going on as it has carrott dye in it then next morning just have a shower to wash the dye off and it looks soooo natural...:D
Not sure about cleaning windows with it tho hun xxx

I am soooooooooooo white. My mum keeps putting her lovely tanned legs next to mine. I am really white...not just pale, but literally like a piece of paper. I might do a bit of Ebaying. How do you have money Nic...you seem to love Ebay!! Tracy is the dove thing something you use then it washes off?

Its a moisuriser that builds up a light tan! I wore a skirt yesterday, fairly short too i might add lol with no tights! Never ever thought id do that again...i wasnt fat or white and no visible cellulite! xxx

aarrrhh I think that might be what my mum is using. I might give that a try. I get scared of doing it myself....I'll either end up orange or streaky!!! Problem is I never exfoliate so thats where I'm probably going wrong:rolleyes:

Yeah i had 1 streak then i was told by my mum bout exfoliating!! Mums know best xx

I am soooooooooooo white. My mum keeps putting her lovely tanned legs next to mine. I am really white...not just pale, but literally like a piece of paper. I might do a bit of Ebaying. How do you have money Nic...you seem to love Ebay!! Tracy is the dove thing something you use then it washes off?
ERRRR.... i'm single lol
2 parttime jobs hun and everything is sooo cheap on ebay ...i love! Im a proper bargain hunter
Love looking for hols tooo last year i got 6 people all inclusive to egypt 5* for 1680!!! mucho cheapo

Im rubbish at bargain hunting!! xx

ERRRR.... i'm single lol
2 parttime jobs hun and everything is sooo cheap on ebay ...i love! Im a proper bargain hunter
Love looking for hols tooo last year i got 6 people all inclusive to egypt 5* for 1680!!! mucho cheapo
Thats my job.....I HATE looking for holidays for myself as I spend all day reading reviews, checking airlines etc etc.

I am soooo white too. Also I am crap at putting on fake tan even when I try to do all the right stuff like exfoliatig I still get orange bits!!

Back