Has anyone stopped going for a wee so often?

chuckles

Hi everyone,

I am on my forth week of ss and have noticed that i don't go for a wee half as often as I used to when I started this diet. I drink around 3 litres of water a day, but it seems to be staying in me!!! Yesterday I was drinking all day and didn't go to the toilet once until I got home in the evening. Has anyone else had this?
Thanks in advance. xx

Last edited:
Hi there,

Am only into my 3rd week but doing 1000 cal CD. Have made a really good friend with the toilet facilities at work and am getting plenty of exercise up and down the stairs. Drinking minimum of 4 pints per day but exceeding this mostly. Looking forward to not having to make so many pit stops in the future.

Good luck and keep up the weight loss.

yes i know what you mean, its great going much longer now without dashing off to the loo, thank goodness, still drinking as much though if not a little more,

Yes your body recognises that there is more water coming in, and cycles it better through your body

Technically you may be traing your detruser muscle, and bladder sphincter to a more strong place, so finding that when you do pee you pee more volume as opposed to frequency wise, as your bladder can hold more.

Yes your body recognises that there is more water coming in, and cycles it better through your body

Technically you may be traing your detruser muscle, and bladder sphincter to a more strong place, so finding that when you do pee you pee more volume as opposed to frequency wise, as your bladder can hold more.

thats really interesting as i used to get up in the middle of the night alot even before cd and now dont get up once!!!
x

I find I go alot less in the day now... however I have noticed I am always waking up at 4am to go to the loo.. even when i dont drink before bed!

I wish! im still going alot.I have to plan my route when going out for toilets.I cant go watch my son playing football as there never seems to be any toilets.

I found the first few weeks I was going constantly but it has slowed down a bit now... I do find if I drink say 1 litre really quickly I do have to go near enough straight away but it has slowed down a lot.

Back