Has anyone successfully lost whilst drinking coke zero and tea with skimmed milk?

susysu

Hi

Day 1 restart from last year for me yesterday

I really dont think i stand a chance of sticking to this if I cant have say 4 coke zero's and 6 cups of tea a day with skimmed milk. I'm interested to know if anyone else includes these in their diet and still has good weight losses?

thanks

There are lots of people who have Coke Zero and are losing loads, just read through the diaries section, it doesn't affect your losses as it's zero calories, no carbs and has no citric acid so wont take out of ketosis.

Milk on the other hand has calories and carbs. It's not recommended if you're doing Total Solution, but you can have it if you're doing Working Solution.

What I've read some people do is add a teaspoon of the vanilla shake powder to their tea or coffee instead of milk. I have no idea what that tastes like but it might be worth a try. You could still use the rest of the powder to make your shake.

Personally I've learned to drink my coffee black and just drink green or peppermint tea now. I dont miss regular tea anymore.

i drink coke zero's and have boullion....

i still loose :)
i dont think themilk would be allowed though :(
but yea.. try some of the shake powder ive heard its ok

or try making a shake into two tall latte's ive heard thats nummy too

good luck, were all here to help you

Nik

Back