Has anyone switched from cd to ww?

SARAHP

Silver Member
Hi, im struggling with cd and just end up binging and so im thinking of going back to ww. Just wondering if anyones made the switch and did you put much weight on in between? Thanks and any advice gratefully received. Sarahxx.

Cant help you with the CD to WW aspect but if you do join us Im sure youll find WW easy to follow :)

I did ww before cd and lost about 2 stone, then did cd last year and lost 5 stone but then put 6 back on, restarted several times done 3 weeks but cheating the whole way and have lost 17lbs but im sure what im doing to my body with the cheating on cd is no good. Just like cd results and wanted to be a lot slimmer for my hols in august, know with cd could have 5 stone off whereas ww will be about 3???? Decisions decisions!!!

Well, I lost a stone with WW last yr, then got bored, put it back on and more, have lost 3 stone wit CD and am playing about between SSing and some form of bingeing and putting on and losing the same 5lbs!! I want to be slim more than anything, but I need to be realistic and dont think I can do CD anymore!! Wat a pain in d ass!!

Sorry to hear your going through the same as me Kazz cos I know how soul destroying it can become when your permanently beating yourself up about it.
Meteor thanks for that its good to know it does work and if I could do even 10lbs per month with eating that would do me just fine. Its very scary the thoughts of swapping over though.

I am switching to WW next week.
I have been doing CD since November and since xmas I have found it hard to loose my last stone.
All I want to do is eat so I think WW will be best for me having done it previously.

I did cd last year and lost 2 st then put back on 3! iv just done six weeks on cd and lost 1st 10 i was not doing it correct and continued to binge-cd-binge- feel like crap-binge-cd just not for me was making me to tense about food so i had two weeks off to do whatever i wanted then got weighed last tuesday and to my surprize was 1lb lighter at weight watchers! so iv done a week so far and get weighed tomorrow so ill see what that brings.

I have recently switched from CD to WW and tbh im finding it wonderful. I lost nearly a stone on CD but the not eating stuff really made me miserable. It a pleasure to be eating food again, and having healthy, filling foods that keep your metabolism burning. I have continued to loose weight and at a good rate. Im so glad I made the decision to switch. Good luck to you.

Hi, I have just switched over to WW after a long gap of binging and CD'ing etc for months. I originally lost 4stone with CD but constantly cheated as I felt deprived. I really missed eating, 1st weigh in is next Tuesday as today is my start day. I hope it works better for me!

Thnaks Starlight, I hope so too:D . Like everyone who does CD, I love the weight losses, they are fantastic, but I just cant cope with the not eating or should I say, the crabby horrible person:mad: it turned me into!!

Back