has anyone tried?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Schwartz new range of packet mix things,

iv got 'Schwartz flavourful Tikka Masala' recipe mix with roasted spices. 3.5 syns. Makes up the sauce just like the other one but is less syns.. does anyone know if its worth me giving it ago?? i dont like the normal schwatz tikka masala mix. xxxx

Also, im gunna give those lasgne sheet crips things ago, just wandered what the best flavourings were for it, and if anyone had thought up a salsa recipe to dip?

Not sure about the mix sorry Hun...never tried any of them...I just blend my own spices together for syn free!
As for the lasagne crisps, I just prefer them salted, but you could sprinkle paprika over them...just think dorito flavours.
Salsa recipe...tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, chillies (if you like spice), corriander, salt, pepper and lemon and lime juice.

Cheers hun!!!

iv given the crips ago with justs alta nd some chinese five spice as its all i had, but they were pretty yummy.. and iv decided that sw can shuv it, i'm counting it as freee!!!! LOl

Hi I have tried the Schwartz flavourfuls but not the tikka one, the american meatball one is very nice

Eww. Dont bother with the tikka masala .. its got some weird cirtrusy underlying taste to it that hits you every so often and its not pleasent! wont be having that again..

My lasagne crips were gert lush though :D - Can now see what people mean about eating loads of em though.. i was stuffed before i even put my dinner on the table! -oopsies.

Back