has anyone tried.....

clairefatface

slimming pills??:airquote:
I have been hearing good things aout a slimming pill called maxislim - from herbal shops that 'supposadly' increases metablic rate, suppresses appetite and increases energy :bliss:....which I am comtemplating - but it does sound too good to be true and I dont want to a) waste my cash and b) build my hopes up to a miracle drug thats gonna make me skinny!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Has anyone ever tried diet tablets - over the counter ones I mean....looking for some advice. I dont intend to stop slimfast though, even IF I did start any herbal tablets, I am enjoying my sf too much.....
too good to be true, or worth a shot??

Are you on any regular medication. If not, and the pills you are talking about are truly herbal, look them up on internet for any side-effects. If you are taking medication then I would suggest you leave anything alone, even herbal. Just my opinion though!

I do take green tea pills... They also supposedly supress apetite (not happened yet), increase energy (Seems to be true) and helps burn fat (I dunno.)

They aren't expensive and aren't too hard to swallow (can't stand giant horse pills).. I hope that they do help burn fat, but mostly I use them for the caffine in them!!! I used to be seriously addicted to soda, and my tolerance of caffine is very high... without some caffine in the moring.. i feel groggy and I don't like that! And I have noticed increased energy.

I have tried others that I think are a complete sham. It is best to google the ingredients to see what others are saying about them... not just the product, but the individual ingredients.

Hope that helps!

LR

When i first started my SF plan i took the Adios Max and i swear by them, they made me feel great, full of energy, i was in a positive mood, i lost at least 3lbs a week and then i ran out and since then i haven't felt the same, so i think these herbal tablets do work.

At the moment i'm taking Orlistat which are a prescription pill so i haven't bothered replacing the Adios though i think i'm going to ask my doc if there is any problem with me taking adios at the same time ( if only for the energy boost ) :D

Anything with caffeine/guarana in it will increase your metabolism slightly & make you feel temporarily energized. Why not try a cheaper version first & see how they go?

Back