has anyone used

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mhairi-lou

mhairi-lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have used a siilar thing at my gym!

Personally I don't like it, sure it made you feel like had worked really hard but the vibrations go right through you (and not in a good way!) also it makes me need to poo.

So good if you are constipated but I wouldn't buy one.

That is just me though!

4. glitzglamz

glitzglamz Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    hi hun i've used one at the gym where I work, i went on 3 times a week, and i did notice a difference, i don't go on at the mo, cos i hav'nt got the energy, but once i get to goal there'll be no stopping me to tone the wobbly bits up - most places have a free trial session, why don't you book one and see how you get on x

5. sassey50kg

sassey50kg determined to be thin!

Hi, I have used it at the gym a couple of times, it sounds like a great idea, but the novelty soon wears off and I never see anyone on it now. (Plus it give me a headaches, esp if I use it after cardio work)
    xx

6. Hollygarth

Hollygarth Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    OMG i used one of these yesterday and my back is sore today, not quite sure if this has anything to do with the plate, made me feel like my eyes and teeth were wobbling around in my head!!! he he he, very odd sensation!!!

Lo.x

[​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.