has anyone

caramumofmany

taken on the scan bran challenge?
5 scan bran a day for 7 days? i am currently doing it and wondered how many have and had it boosted your weight loss, it seems to be doing me good right now, but we shall see on wednesday just how good it is being for me lol

Oooh not yet but I will! I weigh in on Tuesday so will start this on Wednesday. I have had 5 scan bran today though and I feel less bloated... ;-)

It's available to buy from your group. It's literally sheets of bran-looks like a ryvita but v v different in taste

Be careful, a lot of people who did this on Facebook actually ended up gaining weight - probably because they were not drinking enough water

Horrible.

If you have not had scan bran before it would be an idea to maybe just have a couple for the first day and see how you get on. They can be quite severe on the tummy and cause a lot of discomfort for some. They are great ground up and sprinkled in your stews, currys etc

i must admit they are certainly givin the lower rejoin a work out lmao, and also i drink tonnes anyways i swear i wee for britain lmao ...

I like them... 1 light laughing cow and tomato on each, with a wee bit salt and pepper... delish

*Sally Cinnamon* said:
I like them... 1 light laughing cow and tomato on each, with a wee bit salt and pepper... delish

That's exactly what I had for breakfast !

I'm steering well clear of scan bran, for the simple reason that I can't have something like that (i.e. crackers, rivita) without LOTS of toppings to take the dryness away. I don't like tomatoes, so it would be heaps upon heaps of cream cheese. Don't think that'd do the diet much good lol

I've tried it more than once & I stayed the same every time! Not sure why, I drank plenty of water with it. It's a shame as I LOVE scan bran with cottage cheese.

I think Scan bran is recycled carpet tiles that have been left out to dry in the Sahara desert for 3 years and then sandblasted for a week.....saying that I actually don't mind them once I scrape them off the roof of my mouth :-D

caramumofmany said:
well i have eaten 20 yes 20 scan bran so far this week lol

Oh my Gosh I'm glad that's over a week and not a day.... Haha.
I've had another 5 today - need to buy more on tues at class. But I must say I feel really good for doing it. Will see on tues if it has any nice effect on weight loss.

Back