has anyone

Never understood why the scan bran are such a big deal ??!!!
I have never tried them,and after reading some of the posts on here I think I will still avoid them !!!!! Lol :)

JaxieD said:
I think Scan bran is recycled carpet tiles that have been left out to dry in the Sahara desert for 3 years and then sandblasted for a week.....saying that I actually don't mind them once I scrape them off the roof of my mouth :-D

This made me laugh out loud!!

I always eat 2 scan bran with a boiled egg for breakfast, I break one up to dip and use the other one to put the rest of the egg on. It takes longer to eat than keep dipping bread soldiers!!

my losses have been rubbish since the end of nov, if exsistant at all, so i really hope this does good, have eaten another 5 today so upto 25 now this week

i dislike Scan Bran. It seems an overpriced rubbish to me.

Give me a Kelloggs Fibre plus bar as a HEB choice instead, ANYDAY!

Interested to see if it has an impact on your loss though.

Anti Scan bran Bear!

CJ_06 said:
Mmm now that sounds nice! How do you make it? :)

5 scan bran or 4 scan bran & 1 Weetabix (better I think). Soak scb in a bowl with some boiling water and fork it thru well. If you using Weetabix crush it in after. Add 2tbsp of cocoa, 2tbsp of golden syrup and sweetener to taste. Add three eggs and mix well. Into a microwavable container and cook on high for about 7 mins. My lot love it! If you search in recipes there is loads if different ones. The fruit one is nice too. X

I've done the scan bran challenge a few times and had good losses - 3 or 4 pounds each time. I think it works mainly because it's really filling, and because it - er - clears you out! So if you try it, drink lots of water, and I'd recommend having it as part of meals, rather than as an 'extra' (eg. as scan bran cake).

It's not the tastiest of things, though!

I've done the scan bran challenge a few times and had good losses - 3 or 4 pounds each time. I think it works mainly because it's really filling, and because it - er - clears you out! So if you try it, drink lots of water, and I'd recommend having it as part of meals, rather than as an 'extra' (eg. as scan bran cake).

It's not the tastiest of things, though!

Very true, i find the oat bran things much nice than the original blue packet ones. I have them for breakfast topped with laughing cow light and tomatoes/cucumber. That way HEXa and HEXb are done! :D

vanwoodle said:
5 scan bran or 4 scan bran & 1 Weetabix (better I think). Soak scb in a bowl with some boiling water and fork it thru well. If you using Weetabix crush it in after. Add 2tbsp of cocoa, 2tbsp of golden syrup and sweetener to taste. Add three eggs and mix well. Into a microwavable container and cook on high for about 7 mins. My lot love it! If you search in recipes there is loads if different ones. The fruit one is nice too. X

How many syns is this please?

i have eaten 10 scan bran today lmao 2 heb's i follow the green plan lol

caramumofmany said:
i have eaten 10 scan bran today lmao 2 heb's i follow the green plan lol

I think I would die if I ate that many in a day! You are very brave! Lol

BeckyT said:
How many syns is this please?

If you not using the scan bran as hexb I work it to 16. I make mine in a lunch box and get 8 slices so 2 syns a slice. It's 2 for tbsp of cocoa and syrup. Well worth 2 syns a slice tho. Hits the chocolate craving and fills too!!

Back