Has finally took the plunge

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi All

After 3 weeks of stalking this forum and the atkins forum ive decided to do JUDDD but on my UP days follow the priniciples of atkins, basically not over doing it on my carbs to strt with anyway then who knows i may just eat what ever i fancy. Ive been reading posts and diaries for quite some time and must say the support you guys offer is immense, its fab to read! Ive recently lost a stone on slim and save, ive had great results with s&s in the past however im so fed up of starving myself and having no social life! I know they offer great results but whats the point if your miserable id rather do a plan that will take me a little longer to reach my goal but still allow me a life :)

This looks to be my answer, im going to watch the programme on the fasting thing that was on recently for more inspiration but personally i think this plan is going to be great for me! Ive made a few friends on S&S and in the atkins forum so i will be posting all over the place! but tomorrow im doing my 1st JUDDD dowm day, going to do alternate days and start a diary here!

Sooooo looking forward to sharing ideas and stories woohooo here i come size 12

Welcome on board slinkyson :) I'm a newbie here and already have felt so welcomed and have learnt so much. I'm on my second day, an intermediate day :) following a Down day yesterday. Despite only having just over 423 calories yesterday I expected to wake up this morning starving but actually I was not very hungry at all- this diet is amazing :D

Wishing you all the best and good vibes for your first day tomorrow.

Emma x

Ohhhh em sounds like a brill plan doesn't it I'm gob smacked with the results people are getting it makes so much sense wish I'd found it sooner! Good luck to you too huni x

Back