Has it stopped working?

missRV

Well I've been on and off slimming world since I was 8... I've lost 3stone already and I feel like it's stopped working. I have another 3 1/2 to 4 stone to go still. It looks like I've stayed the same this week again so in 3 weeks that gives my overall weight loss of nothing!

I've stuck religiously, had super speeds, soups with lentils and pulses, stuck to 5-10 syns a day and done gym and zumba... there's no reason for staying the same. It's not fluid or hormones as this has been happening for 3 weeks now :(

Is it time for a change of diet?

Not at all!

Are you new to the exercise or upped it a lot recently? That can lead to fluid retention as the muscles repair themselves. All you can do is just ride it out but drink loads of water and add in an extra glass for every half hour of exercise and upping your protein will help with muscle repair

And most importantly of all - change is good for the soul .... and the diet! Its easy to get into a rut of eating the same things all the time so you need to mix things up to challenge your body again. Variety, variety and more variety - different plans, different HEs, different meals and different foods :)

Hey thank you so much :)
I weighed myself today and I've lost 1lb this week, so it's not as bad as I thought. I still have 4 stone to go so I'm not even 1/2 way through my weightloss yet. You're totally right about obsessing though. I'm having a night off tonight then back on it tomorrow :)

Hey :)

Great to see Lovely comments here :)

Just want to say don't give up and well done so far!

Dont be dissheartend , i know how u feel, i went 6 months following plans religiously and got nowhere, I even miffed docs and personal trainers, Strangly only ketosis diets work for me.

As said above, I've learnt stressing and getting worried etc really doesnt help, forget it tonight, relax and start afresh tomorrow :)

U will be fine :). Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey

thanks it really is lovely that everyone is so helpful. ive had a lovely night off and ready tp hit gym tomorrow. my mums suggested measuring instead of weighing, may try that

Back