has this happened to anyone else

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by metrognome, 1 December 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello peeps,
    not been about much as been working and couldnt make my regular meeting for about 5 weeks, so i thought i would be good and go to another one, well i only lasted 2 weeks, the first week was ok not many people and to be honest the meeting was a waste of time, so the second week i go again i new i had put on weight but still went anyway and the lady who was doing the weigh in wrote down in my book the weight gain which is ok thats what they do but she done it in RED PEN needless to say i never went back.

back to my normal meeting this week :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    That's awful! She obviously isn't very good at her job - hence not many people I think!

4. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That'd make you feel so much better about your gain! Red means alarm and panic and a little gain is certainly nothing to panic about. Bad consultant, bad!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.