Has this happened to anyone else

tigger22

Silver Member
Hi all, very disappointed today , went for my weigh in and lost 50 grams , I can't believe it I've being tfr all week . The look of shock on my face the pharmacist is still looking at me ... Offered to weigh me again on Thursday if I want ... All this week I have being on thread mill for 30 mins daily trying to increase weight loss.
Pharmacist said I could be retaining fluid , but I was drinking 3-4 litre of water , then he thought it might be a period ,but vie had a hysterectomy so no . Then he suggested constipation & I don't think it's that's either . Told him some days I have 2 flapjacks & he said it could be that . Did any of you fellow lip trimmers experience this & if so did it come off the following week.
I am being a real moody cow right now, the oh has gone for a walk lol staying clear of me ha ....
Very angry tigger x

Oh dear :(
May be too much water, I have just been told I am having too much water.
I was disappointed with my weigh in today but after reading about yours I feel much better, Sorry :(

I bet next week you will do better, keep going hun don't give up x

I stayed the same one week then had a decent loss the next. Don't worry too much about it as it can be caused by a whole number of things. A lot of the ladies on here have weeks where they stay the same, just stay true until your next one and if you're 100% you'll have a fairly big loss I'm sure :)
xxxxx

If you are working out that much you are probably building muscle, and muscle weighs heavier than fat. the other thing is you are probably loosing lots and lots of inches. This is a rollercoaster ride of ups and downs. Thing is to keep motivated and positive, its a journey but only a short one in the grand scheme of things so use this to make you stronger and believe that next week will be the best wi yet! M

Thanks for support , today was a new day & I'm determined more than ever ha
Hopefully I will see results next week

I'm not doing Lipotrim, but am doing Exante which is similar and if you look at my signature you wuill see that I stay the same every fourth week, and its not even totm, but its just the way my body seems to work and I always have a good loss the week after :D

Back