Hate feeling like this :(

zi-ann

Ok .. i got 1 lb to go and i would have lost 3 stone .. i should be happy but i have just been looking at myself in the mirror trying to decide what to wear,to pop to my sisters house, NOTHING looks good on me, i still look like a blob, i have no shape at all i have gone from a size 26 to a size 20,but i still look round, there aint even a sign of my waist, im just blobbed shaped !!! :cry:
Im 5ft 5, so not too short, i have phoned my sister and told her i wont be round (didnt tell her the real reason,that im a walking blob) i hate feeling like this, i just want a waist :sigh:

Firstly I think u should be really proud of urself for losing 3st already!
And the more weight u loose the smaller u will begin to look! I no it's not what u want to hear but stick at it and u will see results, I'm a bit smaller than u (start size of 14/16) and it took losing 2st b4 I saw any changes! Keep it up! It will be worth it in the long run.
Good luck, concentrate on the fact that u have already lost a really good amount of weight, not the amount u still want to lose!

Ahh u know how u feel, I go through this every weekend as I wear a uniform for work in the week . I get all stressed trying my clothes on and just feel massive, I too have lost around 3stone and can't imagine what I felt like at my biggest when I feel so pooh now :( my hips look massive in everything and end up wearing the same thing every weekend!! So I feel for you chick, but like what's been said we need to stick to it and we will soon see the difference :)

Back