1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hate week-ends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sasha63, 24 February 2008 Social URL.

1. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

:wavey:Thank god thats another weekend over:sigh: I found this weekend very hard was away this afternoon and didn't manage to drink much water until l got back and guzzle for all l was worth. loads of loo trips:rolleyes:. feeling low this evening l should't though after loosing 5lbs last week weigh in tommorow not chancing scales tonight:eek: after drinking so much water chat u all tomorrow Ann

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

hi ann
    how did you get on with your wi?

4. Mumof2girls

Mumof2girls Well-Known Member

I am with you on the weekends... Found this one really hard, I think its because DH is around and I usually associate weekends with chilling out a bit then eating/drinking, which all go hand in hand with a dvd. I am back on flying form this morning...

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

i no its hard when my other half is about i just wanna cook naughties for him for breaky!! and i find it hard to say no!

6. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

I agree weekends are hard work!

7. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

I find drinking water on a weekend a real struggle. And I do miss the occassional glass of wine...