have any of you gone into the dangerously obsessive realm of ww?

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
I have. Im having to make myself eat more, as i have started liking and wanting " the hungry feeling", its getting a bit ridiculous and dangerous. need a good shake me thinks...

I dont have a problem with eating more :giggle:

I do have the obsessive must count points bit of WW though!

thats the thing, i want to eat, i want to eat complete rubbish, but then i start feel guilt and wanting the hungry feeling back. as for points im obsessive too! lol

I've caved twice this week. I just had to have it because i was so hungry i was going to eat my own arm off so it was junk food for ease! I have an issue with sundays and eating loads :mad: so i dont enjoy the hungry feeling :giggle:

mine are late nights, i looooove doritos but i havent bought any for a long time, so i cant cave

ooooh my partner loves those! I can deal with late nights. Its sunday and Friday when im realllly bored.

When you diet all you think of is food :mad:

I have gone into the obsessive zone.. I can manage on about ten points a day without suffering - fruit for breakfast, salad and tuna or 0 point soup for lunch and a ww dinner with fresh veg..I have had to increase my point intake based on advice from about 5 different people.. last night i had a pizza!

yeah same, i was surviving quite nicely on 11 pts a day. but have been increasing it with ww lemon slices

I need to lose as much weight as i can by 26th March.. and get as toned as I possibly can by then.. I am starting to panic now!

yeah everyone keeps saying dont do it and eat more BUT if its working i say do it personally. dont fix what aint broke! how are u toning up?

I do some upper body toning exercises every night with weights and for my lower body - 35 squats and some other exercises i have been given. I also walk a fair bit each day (to and from work which hopefully will help my legs). However they just feel huge and vile and wobbly at the moment. In fact I have lost 11lbs but I feel worse than before I lost it :(

I hope to hell I lose at least 3lbs this week or I may kill someone..

yeahj i use a treadmill every day, use my slender tone and do squats... soooooo boooooring tho!

Definitely understand the obsessing zone, mine is POINTS and calories. I will bore my family with the details of everything soon, they will stop eating with me or eating food near me if I don't learn when to be quiet.
I really enjoy WW and feel so good about everything ( starting to sound sad I know) but this is the best Diet ( I said that quietly - I hate the D word) I have ever undertaken. :D

Back