have anyone else heard of RSJBW Weight Loss Very Fast Diet Pills

No - but I wouldn't trust any pill! I did it with LL cos its medically controlled - god knows what they put in those concoctions! If anything is 'too good to be true' it usually is!

just found a link about these on the bounty forum about these amazing pills, and read the comments on ebay and can't believe what they are selling, is it safe?
Hu Nessa
If these claims were true as the advert claims medical proffessionals would be onto it by now and people would be taking these pills instead of risking their lives by having surgery.
Nessa x

"Magic herbal pills"...if only it were true. *sigh* Does anyone else think the people in the photos looked absolutely fine before? The diet pill industry is a multi-million pound goldmine.:mad:

What Deb G and Nessaantonella said. If these pills really worked they wouldn't be available at affordable prices to the average person. If I found a pill form cure for obesity I would sell it for hundreds or thousands* not £10 - £20. These people are playing on peoples insecurities knowing that a lot of overweight people will pay for a promise.

*actually if I found the cure I wouldn't sell it I would give it to anyone who needed it. Cus I'm nice like that!

Just took a closer look at that link. 2 things stood out for me.

1: They state 'True feedback!' which makes me wonder why they feel the need to say that. Is it all true?

2: Those that have said they didn't lose any weight were told that they may not lose anything til the 2nd or 3rd box! These are selling at £11 a box so you could pay out £33 before you realise it is a con?

Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. There's not even any ingredients listed

I've lost 6lbs this week on them. I've been eating 1200cals a day too though.

I've lost 6lbs this week on them. I've been eating 1200cals a day too though.
Eating 1200 calories a day will give you a good weight loss with or without the pills. Most 'slimming pills' that are freely available will say on the pack that you need to eat low calories. If you reduce your calorie intake you will lose weight. The pills work by encouraging you to change your diet then making you believe that it's the pills making you lose it. If you took them whilst eating what you did before you would see no difference other than in your bank balance

Taz, I wasn't losing on 1200cals a day- I'd plateaued for 6wks eating that many calories and nothing I tried would break it. I zig-zagged my calories, upped my exercise, varied my foods etc. I have an underactive thyroid so that was holding me back a little anyway so if nothing else they've shown me that it can be done? Its a great boost to my efforts. I realise it wont work for everyone, but they have for me so far. I've 8lbs off in 8days now.

that's a great loss! If it's the pills then they obviously work for you. Good luck, I look forward to seeing the long term result

Thanks, I've only 5-6 days worth left so I'll see how I get on weight wise. As for whats in them, the ingredients are listed on the ebay auction. I emailed her with a few medical queries that I had and she got back to me almost immediately. She has also advised other Bounty members who are on BP Meds or are diabetic not to take them, so money isn't a great motivator or she'd be telling everyone to take them regardless?
I'm not bothered about taking them again as I really only wanted to kick-start my loss again? Which its done. I'm committed to a new healthy eating regime, and if I get to my 'target' weight while doing so then great- but I'm not going to let food rule my life like it has done for soooo long! Take care

Sounds like you are in a very possitive frame of mind. They have obviously served their purpose and got you back on track. Good luck for your continued weight loss x

id be sceptical about diet pills .... god knows whats in them.
Does anyone remember those pills that were on the market back in 2000 called bonsal. Something to do with shell fish and binding fat. One of my house mates was on them -then one week she went to the chemist to buy them and was informed they had been pulled off the market by the irish medical counsel !!!!!! bit scarey I thought .

When u dont really know whats in them and if they can be trusted id stay well clear

Well, I lost 8lbs in 12days. I've been off them a week now and have dropped 3lbs since stopping them so I've got the boost I was looking for! I'm happy enough with that! I was 13st 4lbs when I started my new regime, now I'm 11st 13lbs so I'm heading the right direction.

Back