Have been disappointed

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
with my weight loss - it's all my own fault. Lose a pound - have a silly week - STS, don't get back on track properly - STS - still don't get back on track properly lose half a pound - STS - gain half a pound......................

Recognise the pattern here peeps - we all do it.

So I just looking at my chart and since before Christmas I have lost a grand total of about 2.5lb's (which is really 5lb's but because I gained 2.5lb's over Christmas) it's really only 2.5lb's.

It has cost me about £50 to lose that 2.5lb's - so how stupid am I !

I am back on track today - PROPERLY - anyone want to join me.

Good luck everyone.

Also just realised that I've been back at SW for about 30 weeks now - and lost 31.5lb's so it's not all bad ........................

I think we all have times when we stall, and then something kicks in and were off on our way again, you've lost so much weight, well done xx

Hi i will join you, i restarted yesterday and so far so good. I gained 11lbs after not following the plan for over a month. Anytime you feel down or want to go off plan you can pm me anytime as i check on here quite a lot during the day x

time2bslim said:
with my weight loss - it's all my own fault. Lose a pound - have a silly week - STS, don't get back on track properly - STS - still don't get back on track properly lose half a pound - STS - gain half a pound......................

Recognise the pattern here peeps - we all do it.

So I just looking at my chart and since before Christmas I have lost a grand total of about 2.5lb's (which is really 5lb's but because I gained 2.5lb's over Christmas) it's really only 2.5lb's.

It has cost me about £50 to lose that 2.5lb's - so how stupid am I !

I am back on track today - PROPERLY - anyone want to join me.

Good luck everyone.

Also just realised that I've been back at SW for about 30 weeks now - and lost 31.5lb's so it's not all bad ........................

Hi time2bslim

I will join you. I lost 5stone a few years ago, managed to stay the same (plus or minus) 6 lbs but now I am determined to lose the last 21 lbs . Started back on the plan last Saturday and this week I lost 3.5 lbs I weigh in at home as I live overseas and there are no groups here.
This is it now I do not want to regain any of the weight I lost and I am more confident than ever that I can do this.
This is a great site for motivation and ideas and I am hoping this will keep me on track .
Good luck
Clara Lou x

hi, i so agree with you're post, i'm doing exactly the same thing, although haven't been well last few days(arithisis), i've given meself a kick(and it hurt) and i'm all planned for today, got a lovey veggie cassorole in for lunch(batch cooking, to freeze for later) and a lovely sin-free quiche, to snack on the next couple of days. Good luck all:D

hello then.

How's today gone?

I crashed an burned this afternoon - was doing so well on my first day back to plan properly - it all turned around when I bought 4 petit-pan rolls (I knew why I bought them - for me - resisting was futile) - and I had two of them spread with marg and jam. Thankfully DD ate the other two.

So had no more syns for the day and stuck to plan the rest of the time.

Hope you've done better than me !

Good luck. Keep in touch and maybe together we can crack this.

Hi all
Had a good day Saturday. Stuck to plan and ate loads I didn't even want any syns . I don't know why this time I am so determined. I have 'started over' more times than I can remember but this time is the very last time. We have loads planned this year and I want to enjoy it
Hope you are all having a good Sunday x

Well having a good sunday so far - so good.

Glad you others are doing OK. I have a text buddy too - who is attempting to keep me on track and I her.

Hopefully we will succeed - I am determined to lose this week - hopefully about a pound - FINGERS CROSSED.

Good luck all.

time2bslim said:
Well having a good sunday so far - so good.

Glad you others are doing OK. I have a text buddy too - who is attempting to keep me on track and I her.

Hopefully we will succeed - I am determined to lose this week - hopefully about a pound - FINGERS CROSSED.

Good luck all.

Hi time2bslim
What a great idea having a text buddy.....sometimes you just need some extra support.
Hope you are having a good day. X

Back