Have been on SW but stuck. What is WW about please?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Brightonrosie, 13 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi folks i have done really well on SW but have been stuck trying to lose my last 10 or so pounds. I have seriously been considering coming over to WW but don't know what the diet entails these days. I used to do core plan a while back with 21 points a week but what is the plan now? How does WW fit in with life and cooking? What is its basis, what problems do people have etc etc Any insights greatfully received thank you xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    well done on your losses so far. WW is based on a point system - everything is allocated a value and you have a total to use every day. I love it personally - maybe for you even the change would be all the boost you would need to get the last little bit off

4. Anthony Smith

Anthony Smith Slimmer 2010

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Its similar to the one you followed in the past but with a few changes, some things are now higher in points and some things are now lower in points,
    there is also filling foods and SetPoints where you can choose from a range of great filling foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner ..

and the set points is no matter how big the portion size for that certain food its the same points but can only be used one meal at a time e.g if you wanted couscous as part of your lunch or dinner you can use as much as you want of it for a Set point value and you cannot just eat couscous or whatever it is through out the day for the set points -- is that understandable ??

Well done on your loss so far, i hope you choose the right decision ... :D

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.