Have booked a little holiday...

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
So excited, me & the boys are going to Dorset for 4 nights in May, its 9 weeks today (not that I am counting lol). It is where my hubby lived for 3 years & its a really special part of the country for us as it's where we had our first holiday together, I can't wait......

You've worked really hard, you deserve a treat. hope you have loads of lovely new memories from it. And loads of photos of the new you with the boys!

I am really hoping we get some photos of me I don't absolutely detest! I haven't a nice one of me & my son since he was about 5 months old. I am gonna try & lose another stone by then

sounds lovely. its great to have somethink like that to look forward.

It's amazing how booking a holiday can perk you up and spur on motivation;) I'm looking forward to that photo I don't detest with my boys aswell.... Fingers crossed x

Yay for holidays!! :) Sounds lovely hun, I am currently browsing the Hoseasons website in the hope of a cheap long weekend somewhere, need a break from all this madness.
Good also for you to have a new goal to work towards :)

We just couldn't find as cheap as we wanted, ideally we wanted a week away, just 4 nights has cost us £260. Dorset is always really expensive though

I hope you have a lovely time. I love Dorset, i've had some lovely holidays there.

OH and I are away with the kids the first weekend of the easter hols. Fingers crossed the weather will be nice.

Monkey world is a really good day out, we took the children there a couple of years ago, would recommend if you get the chance.

Back