have had a burglary!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by supermummy, 16 October 2008 Social URL.

1. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

anyone rem me?? i was due to start LT yesterday...was all positive and set for the challenge. i had my coffee and 1lt water in the morn, didnt have any shake as i wasnt that hungry. i needed to make a quick visit to town, so me and my daughter went and when we got back in an hrs time i discovered there had been a burglary at our home. kitchen window had been broken into...new plasma tv stolen, watches, jewellery, laptop, camera etc all gone. it was the shock of my life. im still pretty terrified with the whole situation. ive hardly eaten at all since yesterday and if ive had anythin, its all been normal food...no LT stuff. i guess whats happened has happened now. the police visit and the forensic team for investigation have come n gone and i might as well just start LT again 2morrow. the problem is i just dont feel so positive or excited about it. dont feel like doin LT at all. my weight was already depressing me and having all this happen has made things worse. i feel so down n depressed. part of me just feels like stuffin my face. i dont know what to do. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    oh no! Nightmare -you've certainly oher things on your mind at the minute so tackle LT when you're good and ready.

God that's awful, so sorry about that.

((HUGS))

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    ya know for everyone else I'd say use this time to try and tackle food demons but this must be a truly frightening time for you, so I dont know what to say. To say get on LT seems superficial somehow even though doing something positive for yourself may be the first step to feeling better again.

5. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Oh hun....don't worry about the diet just yet. HUGS TO YA. xxx

6. lee007

lee007 Full Member

sorry to hear that hun. stuff like this makes me so angry, to think that we all work so hard to pay for our lifestyle and personal effect's, and some unemployed chav scum just walks in and takes it.

hugs
    lee

7. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    How awful for you .... just thank goodness you were not there - nowadays you don't know what would happen.

Take care. xx

8. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

thanx guyz.... not sure wha i want to do. will wait until i get up in the morn and see how i feel. x:wave_cry:

9. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    yeah, try to get some sleep babes.

10. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Sorry to hear about the break in. You may need a few more days to get your head back into diet mode

Irene xx

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

so sorry to hear that hun, there really is some nasty people out there these days :hug99: xx

12. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    I am really sorry to hear that and I hope ya are ok? Its a horrible situation to be in. Dont worry about LT, start on it when ya are good and ready!:grouphugg:

13. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    so sorry 2 hear your awful news i hope your ok just concentrate on u 4 now and get on the diet once things are sorted and u feel better xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.