Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Have had to incorporate another TFR into LT -.-

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cookeh, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Well you know how it is, you live off LT flapjacks for *months* and next thing you know your pharmacy can't get any fresh supplies and they all go out of date and suddenly you are left with NONE! o_O

Ok, so maybe its just me, you know how addicted I am to those coconut flapjacks (yes, yes, Im weird, i know hehe). So had to place an emergency order yesterday for some Be Yu meal bars as am too used to chewing now to not have a meal bar at some point each day.

Well they arrived this morning and I ordered several of each flavour. They are so tiny I already felt deprived haha But.. but... they are actually very tasty.. maybe a little too tasty in fact and this is where it gets interesting. Pre LT I would just sit and scoff choc bars and biccies down, several at a time without thinking about it. These have a chewy consistancy and are very like a chocy bar but Im making myself nibble them because I *know* that's my entire meal. So now I'm thinking that maybe this is actually a good thing, maybe this will retrain my brain not to rush through the yummy sweet tasting things, and to nibble and take my time?

Hmm... I'm not convinced either lol I would have preferred to stick with the flapjacks, at least they aren't sweet and take a bit longer to nom through.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. I admit they *are* extremely tasty and I do feel like I am having a little treat, I will just have to be careful that i don't end up splurging on them.

Oh, and for the record, they do have more carbs than a flapjack and aren't as nutritionally complete unfortunately, but it's only short term, hopefully the flapjacks will arrive soon!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    BE-Yu lemon and yogurt are my favourite tfr bars, Exante soups are good too. Both taste a lot better than LT!

4. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Hehe I like the new fruit and cereal flavour best but all of them are too moreish, hope the new dated Flapjacks arrive soon or I could be in trouble o_O

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.